2023 NTT INDYCAR SERIESOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter Spirit
  • 304 comments
Grosjean has confirmed he won't be returning to Andretti. There are also growing rumors they could be scaling back to 3 cars, which I think is something they should have done some time ago.

Grosjean has confirmed he won't be returning to Andretti. There are also growing rumors they could be scaling back to 3 cars, which I think is something they should have done some time ago.
and gets into a shouting match with his team manager ( who has had enough) after failing to advance in R1 qualifying.

Pretty sure Andretti's been an Unofficial 3 car team for the last few years, the fourth car always had some personal financing in it.

Palou wins the race and the championship!

It's crazy that even with the runaway championship we've still had 7 winners this year.

Well there's Ericsson's replacement.

Still curious to what Mclaren's going to do now that they lost Rosenqvist whom was probably going to be replaced by Palou.

Last edited:
Damn, when I saw that it made me really miss those cars. He wasn't even pushing it.

I don't want to sound like a hater, but that car would probably sit in pole by a comfortable margin at this week's Indycar race

Sad considering it's 25 year old tech. The N64 was the most high tech console when it raced

Last edited:
Herta's Reynard Ford had the pole at 1:08.146, last years fast 6 pole time was 1:11.612. Practice 1 time today 1:07.538 broke the track record set in 2000. The pavement in 1998 was the original surface that was laid in 1957 and from the old race video I saw it looked pretty worn. I thinks its safe to say those 900hp monsters would be in the 1:04-1:05 region on this new surface.

I really want to hear about this Andretti / Grojean split.

I don't want to sound like a hater, but that car would probably sit in pole by a comfortable margin at this week's Indycar race

Sad considering it's 25 year old tech. The N64 was the most high tech console when it raced
Yeh but from a game experience some of the games on the N64 are probably better than new games except for technical improvements?

What benefits are there with safety, sustainability and reliability on the new ones - also the current format of cars, tyres, push to pass et al seem to make for a pretty compelling entertaining competition.

The last few years of Indycar races have been awesome - and even this throwback livery and demo run is fantastic.

That race was a complete **** show, not even surprised that Dixon pulls another one of out his rear, is he even human?

Chaotic finale to the season. If not for one untimely caution, Palou would have cruised to victory again. As such, Dixon just did his Dixon thing. Have adversity early, slowly work himself back into contention, then cruise to the win wondering how the hell he got there. :lol:

I've just caught up with the race last weekend, and what a total farce. Commentators trying to defend it didn't help, but that has to be one of the worst races I've ever seen.

New schedule has been released.

Milwaukee double header, Thermal Club. Texas gone. IndyCar now has only 1 speedway race on the schedule. :(
Also 2 peacock exclusive races.

Last edited:
Back