2023 NTT INDYCAR SERIESOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter Spirit
  • 304 comments
The only thing that might save a RLL car and a bump is the Ilott Juncos car is worse.
Was worse, Ilott is now up to 27th with his latest run (would have been better but he messed up a bit), Harvey somehow went even slower on his.

Last edited:
I think Kat will arrive at the garage tomorrow and find nothing but a tub sitting up on blocks.
I doubt they would take her seat away simply because you just know “female driver forced to give ride she earned to male” would be the lead headline on quite a few places.

Really enjoyed the coverage today. There were a lot of close calls, but it was clean.

Rossi’s time in the early day was super impressive, I think he’s the favourite for pole atm. Sato keeping it pinned while sliding close to the wall at 230mph was just epic to see live. I’m gutted for Rahal though, it’s not nice to see that team in such a tough position.

McLaren look like the team to beat and i’d be very happy to see them win it.

Last edited:
No wind today, Palou just touched 235 (tow) and Veekay just cooked a motor (header?) in final 12 practice.

Legge's car was in parc ferme so they couldnt steal parts from it.

Last edited:
Not looking good for Harvey after the first attempts. If he ends up being the odd man out I have to wonder if he will still have a ride come Detroit.

Jack Harvey has been bumped from the 107th Indianapolis 500.

Edit: Wait! Jack goes out for one last ditch effort and bumps his teammate Rahal from the field!!

Last edited:
They mentioned earlier this week that Graham Rahal is considering leaving his father's team after this year. This weekend may have made his decision a LOT easier.

4 thousandths of a second over a 10 mile distance. :eek:

Last edited:
First incident of the month today involving Katherine Legge and Stefan Wilson.
Wilson has been transferred to hospital for further evaluation.

Looks like a couple of cars checked up into the corner and it caught Legge by surprise. And she wasn’t able to slow down in time to avoid Wilson.

Thankful Stefan isn't in worse condition, tuned into Peacock just after the accident occurred and saw them using a backboard to extract him from the car. Here's hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

I recall the commentators mentioning that JR Hildebrand was at the Speedway a few days ago, might be a strong possibility if a deal with Rahal can't be made. (I think D&R were running Chevy engines? Might be an issue for a Honda driver).

Gutted for Wilson, he was completely innocent there. Legge’s eyes must have been looking somewhere else. It can’t get much worse for RLL.

Last edited:
How the crash happened according to Legge.
F54FCE15-F3A1-433A-BB2A-188D01335CD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Money on Sato, Rosenqvist, O’Ward, Ferrucci and a little on Rahal for the heck of it.

Man, so looking forward to this.

Back