2024 NTT INDYCAR SERIESOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter Spirit
  • 177 comments
With how much of a revolving door they are, we sure its spelled "Coyne" and not "Coin"?

Last edited:
There were some pretty sketchy moments in the pit stops. Sooner or later that’s going to catch up with them.

At five minutes long, just showing all of the full speed racing laps then, eh?
That would be 10 times more than the 30 seconds of competition at the Monaco Fl race this year.

It was a bit messy and a bit mixed up but overall I think it was a good race..

I always like it if the race isn't decided until near the end of the event - if someone looks like they are making a competitive run, even if they don't make it, as long as they have put some pressure on and there was some jeopardy and the other driver/s were having to push... nothing worse than driver after the race saying they were bored driving 4 seconds off the pace....

Getting violently upset and sending THOSE threats to a driver from the team that yours is partnered up with? Yeah, you're asking for that ending.

I'll be shocked if he didn't just kill his Indycar Career THAT fast.

The only correct choice.

If there's concerns about the field being too big to accommodate everyone when Prema joins, burying this 💩box of a team by the end of this season is the best solution imaginable.

Canapino seems to be a man who shouldn't be on social media. He probably cost himself a seat for 2025. He might have also cost Grosjean his ride if Juncos folds.

There are a couple of drivers on the grid who's talent level doesn't quite seem to line up with the PITA level that comes with them.

That would be 10 times more than the 30 seconds of competition at the Monaco Fl race this year.

It was a bit messy and a bit mixed up but overall I think it was a good race..

I always like it if the race isn't decided until near the end of the event - if someone looks like they are making a competitive run, even if they don't make it, as long as they have put some pressure on and there was some jeopardy and the other driver/s were having to push... nothing worse than driver after the race saying they were bored driving 4 seconds off the pace....

I enjoyed the racing too, as it had the ability to be really exciting, and I love the split pit lane, even if I don't like Dixon's unerring extraordinary luck in being in the right place at the right time with the right strategy just as it looks like everything was going to fall apart.😁

It's just that it's the wrong track in the wrong place and racing should return to Belle Isle (I know why they're not going to either); downtown is too narrow, too bumpy, and too many drivers seem to think Dallara fitted battering rams on the front of their cars when going into turn 3.

I thought for sure that Grosjean was going to be the next guy to get death threats. Poor Theo, he doesn’t deserve this drama.

I don't think Canapino will get the boot from JHR as Ricardo Juncos was the one on the team radio hurling insults at Pourchaire, also don't forget that this is not a new thing, just ask Callum Ilott.

The more likely outcome is that JHR goes bust entirely. Good Riddance.

It's pretty amazing how fast JHR has speed ran losing favor amongst the fans. And to think it could have all been avoided by just shutting up and letting a PR person handle the situation.

Canapino is out, Siegel is in and JHR has shot themselves in the foot even more..

Really hate it for everyone else on that team because it cannot be fun right now.

Back