236mph, 950hp Tushek TS900H Apex is Slovenia's First Hypercar

Looks like a low key competitor for the trifecta of the P1, laferrari, and 918. Something in the likes of the GTA Spano, zenvo TS1 type of cars.

Looks pretty cool, I thought it was a new McLaren at first. Hope to see this thing appear in some racing games, it will help get it more attention. It reminds me of McLaren, A little it of Lamborghini around the head lights area and some NSX. A bit of everything.

Will care when it races in Le Mans. Until then:
giphy.gif

Been watching this brand for a while now, alongside Arrinera and Mazzanti. Their T500 intrigued me, and their T600 had my full attention. I'm glad they're starting to make a name for themselves as a "new" supercar brand.

I doubt they'll be able to achieve Koenigsegg's level of excellence, but if Tushek plays their cards right, they could be the next Apollo Automobil. But with a saturated supercar market, and the growing popularity of electric hypercars, it isn't going to be easy. The sad fact is that most underdog brands either die early from financial or technical issues, or never get the public attention they require for success. My country is full of stories like that: HTT Plethore, MCV CH4, Magnum MK5, Macross GT1, and the current car victim in line, the Felino CB7.

Best of luck to them.

Latest Posts

Back