236mph, 950hp Tushek TS900H Apex is Slovenia's First Hypercar

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 7, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Sinyster

Sinyster

Honestly it looks beautiful

3. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

Looks like a low key competitor for the trifecta of the P1, laferrari, and 918. Something in the likes of the GTA Spano, zenvo TS1 type of cars.

4. GranTurNismo

GranTurNismo Premium

Wouldn’t be surprised if Melania Trump snatches one up.

Dsavage27 likes this.
  5. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

Lol I was thinking something like maybe she endorsed that brand soon as I saw Slovenia.

6. danimac

danimac

Looks pretty cool, I thought it was a new McLaren at first. Hope to see this thing appear in some racing games, it will help get it more attention. It reminds me of McLaren, A little it of Lamborghini around the head lights area and some NSX. A bit of everything.

7. G.T.Ace

G.T.Ace

Will care when it races in Le Mans. Until then:
    [​IMG]

8. JoshMead

JoshMead

Been watching this brand for a while now, alongside Arrinera and Mazzanti. Their T500 intrigued me, and their T600 had my full attention. I'm glad they're starting to make a name for themselves as a "new" supercar brand.

I doubt they'll be able to achieve Koenigsegg's level of excellence, but if Tushek plays their cards right, they could be the next Apollo Automobil. But with a saturated supercar market, and the growing popularity of electric hypercars, it isn't going to be easy. The sad fact is that most underdog brands either die early from financial or technical issues, or never get the public attention they require for success. My country is full of stories like that: HTT Plethore, MCV CH4, Magnum MK5, Macross GT1, and the current car victim in line, the Felino CB7.

Best of luck to them.

Gregfranklin likes this.
  9. Darla Starch

Darla Starch Premium

They're already doing better than the normal minor hypercar maker by seemingly actually trying to make them.

Gregfranklin and JoshMead like this.
  10. R55NA

R55NA

Nice aggressive styling. I am a fan!