24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,452 views
Looks like the Luxury Racing Ferrari's blew a tire.
 
Puncture on the #58 Ferrari
 
Unfortunately the 58 car is NOT having good luck, between staring into McNish's upside-down eyeballs and now a puncture.
 
Every LMP excrept the AMR-Ones :sly:

Ding Ding Ding!!! :lol:.

It's a shame for Aston Martin, last year's car was great and looked amazing with that Gulf livery and had results to match. This year, apparently, the AMR-one is a car made to be forgotten. They didn't managed to complete the first hour and already had a retired car, alternator failure if I recall.

Benoit into pits :nervous:. Tire change and driver apparently, maybe Fassler going in.

Edit: Nope, Radio Le Mans was wrong. Windshield wipe and refuel only for Ben Treluyer.
 
I'm just hoping this makes PD want to give us Le Mans racers but I'm doubting it....
 
I'm rooting for Corvette, I'll be honest when I say I find the LMP class kind of boring.. I know I'll get blasted for that comment. I'm rooting g for Nissan though fir the LMP class, if they win, they'll only be the 2nd Japanese company to win. I'm still loving the GT5 sponsorships plastered all over the place!
 
Nissan can't win outright....

Corvette for me too, #74 leading since the safety car period.
 
the best thing is that they do more than turn left
 
Lucas is in the Signatech Nissan right now.
They are slowly going back to the top of the LMP2 leaderboard 👍
 
and and and 458 italia????
 
MitchZ06
Nissan can't win outright....

Corvette for me too, #74 leading since the safety car period.

Oliver Gavin right?
 
OAK Racing Lola going slow..
 
I'm rooting for Corvette, I'll be honest when I say I find the LMP class kind of boring.. I know I'll get blasted for that comment. I'm rooting g for Nissan though fir the LMP class, if they win, they'll only be the 2nd Japanese company to win.

I'm also rooting for Nissan in LMP2. Maybe, if Lucas wins PD will give us that Signatech Oreca in GT5 :D. Keep in mind that this would be a class victory, not an overall victory so 787B will remain as Japan's sole Le Mans overall winner.

#49 Oak Racing with blown tyre.
 
I'm watching GT very closely, Mac. Unfortunately coverage favors the diesels, though I do think they're pretty exciting.
 
59 Melo fell back a few spots fairly quickly. Pit maybe?

EDIT: looks like a driver change for 59.
 
Those GT Aston Martin's with the Gulf livery look nice.
 

What are you? a homophobe or something? Yeah its pink and good on them for choosing an outrageous colour to stand out. Roll on Oak Racing with your forest of cars! (something like 6 of em....lol)
 
Those GT Aston Martin's with the Gulf livery look nice.

11th commandment:

"Thou shall adore any Gulf livery bearing car and stare at it's awesomeness" :sly:

What are you? a homophobe or something? Yeah its pink and good on them for choosing an outrageous colour to stand out. Roll on Oak Racing with your forest of cars! (something like 6 of em....lol)

AND, more importantly, they're racing a Pescarolo chassis. Gotta love this guys!!! GO OAK :D
 
I think driver change for the number 9 Peugeot. The speed online coverage is really terrible!
 
im watching speed over here
 
the sound keeps going on and off
 
Back