24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,452 views
my wheel decided to get away from me so
 
The #007 Aston Martin is back on track after fixing a water pump problem for more than two hours.
 
Is that even Lucas' voice? Very good English, but in another interview it wasn't that good. Weird.

Edit. Of course, I was dumb. It can't be Lucas :D It was the other guy.
 
The #007 Aston Martin is back on track after fixing a water pump problem for more than two hours.

Great...More traffic...:grumpy::lol:.

A Pilot putting his helmet on in the Audi Pit!!!

EDIT: Romain goes into pits, apparently no driver change.
 
They should just turn up the boost and see how fast it can really go....
 
They are interviewing the US GT Academy winner on Eurosport UK stream.
He says it's unbelievable to be in Le Mans and that's racing in a real car is must scarier than on GT5 :lol:

Seemed like a pretty smart guy. Handled that interview pretty well I thought.
 
#1 pits after an 11 lap stint.
 
👍 THey're doing well, gotta go for that class victory now.

Yea i really hope they win this, they deserve it :P
Such a sexy car.

Also noticed Pugs are on the lead lap and the second Audi has one more pitstop then the Pugs and Audi 1.
 
Yea i really hope they win this, they deserve it :P
Such a sexy car.

Also noticed Pugs are on the lead lap and the second Audi has one more pitstop then the Pugs and Audi 1.

That one I believe was for the nose change due to contact with traffic.
 
I see, did they do anything else or just got the nose done?

Been away for an hour or so, tried to do a race in iRacing with Radicals and Vettes but unfortunately idiots can´t drive so we did not even make it out of pace lap...
pissed off big time.
 
Also, Peugeots put in 1 more lap per tank of fuel
 
I see, did they do anything else or just got the nose done?

Been away for an hour or so, tried to do a race in iRacing with Radicals and Vettes but unfortunately idiots can´t drive so we did not even make it out of pace lap...
pissed off big time.

Talking about this...erm...Anybody up for some Le Mans racing in GT5 from time to time? :lol:.
 
#48 Alexandre Premat leading LM P2 starting his 5th stint.
 
Talking about this...erm...Anybody up for some Le Mans racing in GT5 from time to time? :lol:.

I'm doing a B-Spec le mans race atm, only 2 min later than the real one. I wanted to watch the real start first
 
Ohhhh 🤬!!!

Beakdal's page seems out! It's a boody shame, it was better than that awful A.C.O live standings and had twitter updates from almost everyone.
 
I'm doing a B-Spec le mans race atm, only 2 min later than the real one. I wanted to watch the real start first

Mine ended up starting 30mins+ behind :guilty:
 
This moment as we speak is the time when the most deadly crash in motorsport happened in '55
 
I'm doing a B-Spec le mans race atm, only 2 min later than the real one. I wanted to watch the real start first

Get them off the track, you're holding the guys up!
 
This moment as we speak is the time when the most deadly crash in motorsport happened in '55

And we almost hade something similar today. It was frightening seeing a cameramen running from a huge tyre that chased him down to kill him. So much debris...lucky men really!

Marcel Fassler in #2 Audi. Full Service and off it goes.
 
Good morning/afternoon/evening, GTPlanet! All I could do is hold my breath watching that #3 Audi get owned trying to pass the #58 Luxury Ferrari. The greatest news of all was that Allan McNish was alright. It was surreal seeing him wreck even after watching that GREAT Audi commercial with McNish explaining racing Le Mans.

Great Le Mans action, as per usual. I'll be sure to catch up with more Speed action. Or, I may follow some Twitter updates on the race.
 
Get them off the track, you're holding the guys up!

Not really. I'm using the X2010 so I'm WAY faster than the real guys :P
Been having constant rain so far though
 
#7 and #9 now lead. #2 Audi now being driven by Fassler after its stop.
 
Can we please stop with all this GT5 talk?, it's doing my head in. :rolleyes: This is a thread for discussing a real race not some game. You have a whole sub-forum for that.
 
Mags in the #74 Corvette, BMWs hunting him down....
 
In GT5, do you have driver swaps?

Yes, but I've never done one myself you can select multiple drivers for one car.
Lucas just had a gear shift problem so will drop down somewhat.
 
Hope racing needs a bit more of its name atm.
 
Someone dun blow dup.
 
Back