24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,433 views
i swear i will dream of that michelin dude...
"michelin..a better way forward"
 
Ah, a blipvert....and well timed for me to announce my adventure to my bed.

God, I'm tired. Hope everyone keeps up the good work!

And that the racing stays tense too!
 
J-Pap just go to justin.tv (google that exact spelling) then go to sports and racing. should be the second feed shown.
 
Yup, still a LMP2 splitting P1 and P2 in GTE-Pro.
 
For the last couple of hours they're going back and forth from being between two minutes and a complete lap......!

Thank God someone else noticed that! That's been driving me nuts, thinking it was gonna get all tactical and close!

And its down to 1 min and 50-ish secs now...
 
I'm sure it's just the difference between sectors rather than start-finish lines
 
Pesky Pug #9 close to #2 Audi, 50 something seconds behind. BUT! He still has to pit if I recall correctly.

what is the time at your place now?

8 P.M. 12 Hours ago I was running back from the supermarket with some cans of goodies and printing my spotter guides :).
 
how many other people here planning on staying up for the full 24 hours and then the F1 after at 5pm tonight haha

Well I didn't pay eurosport £3.99 to watch the race and then sleep though some of it. I want my money's worth!
 
Woah, 54 seconds gap?! Between first and second?

Oh yeah. Outlap by the Audi. Slow time and all. Damn, my brain is getting mushy
 
12 down, 12 to go!

Keep up the good work #74! :D
 
Go, Go Peugeot, claim your top podium!! 1-2-3!!!
 
Anybody else think Martin Haven is getting 'over tired'?
 
Woah, 54 seconds gap?! Between first and second?

Oh yeah. Outlap by the Audi. Slow time and all. Damn, my brain is getting mushy

Yup. Rather than the time gap what mattered here is the pit stop gap. As I'm seeing it, Audi holds the pan by the handle (As the local saying goes...).

Audi saying that 2nd place Pesky Pug is 2 minutes behind, in case live timing is wonky.

By the way, who else is loving that Michelin advertising? I looove Bibendum :D
 
Yay Davidson is FINALLY in the car! :)
 
As I'm seeing it, Audi holds the pan by the handle (As the local saying goes...).


.... to mean that they have total control over the mentioned "pan" and are at the right place to change their tactics to garantee a win, if needed?

Blipvert! and commentary is still going on through it? Oh wait. Its a proper advert. Wow, though they didn't exist anymore....
 
Massive lead the Corvette have currently, almost uncatchable!

All the commentators are tired and my timing screen isn't working....
 
holy ****, a longer commercial!
I guarantee it's better than SpeedTV's coverage and lengthy commercial breaks that I'm going to have to watch from 10pm-8am. It will probably be torture.
 
.... to mean that they have total control over the mentioned "pan" and are at the right place to change their tactics to garantee a win, if needed?

Blipvert! and commentary is still going on through it? Oh wait. Its a proper advert. Wow, though they didn't exist anymore....

Yeah, something like grabbing the bull from the horns, the puppet by the strings, having it their way...whatever. Let's just say they appear to have the upper hand :D
 
Yeah, something like grabbing the bull from the horns, the puppet by the strings, having it their way...whatever. Let's just say they appear to have the upper hand :D


Gotcha :D

(....and I am seriously off to bed. Hopefully I'll be up sooner, rather than later.....)
 
Back