24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,444 views
Once again Corvette is first and third in GTE-Pro :sly:
 
Once again Corvette is first and third in GTE-Pro :sly:

I don't care if Porsche, Corvette, or Bayerische Motoren Werke wins it in GTE-Pro. Just don't let a red Ferrari win for Audi's sake!!!
 
CarBastard
I don't care if Porsche, Corvette, or Bayerische Motoren Werke wins it in GTE-Pro. Just don't let a red Ferrari win for Audi's sake!!!

Hard out I'm a Ferrari Fan but I love Alan, Dindo, and Tommy Boy more, damn Italians...
 
CarBastard
I don't care if Porsche, Corvette, or Bayerische Motoren Werke wins it in GTE-Pro. Just don't let a red Ferrari win for Audi's sake!!!

have you read the sticky?

just a friendly reminder :)
 
have you read the sticky?

just a friendly reminder :)

Not wishing them any harm or foul, just hoping their opponents are faster :).

What happened with Rebellion's Lola-Toyota??

Trelouyer in for Diesel + Rubber. I don't think he'll lose his position, though he did a 10 lap stint this time, as opposed to their average of 11, and Pesky Pugs average of 12.
 
Yeah, that was a terribly misguided attempt at a comeback. On topic, this thread has been very enjoyable to read :) being american, once SPEED has ditched coverage for nascar (epic fail), reading this has helped a lot!
 
CAMjhr
Yeah, that was a terribly misguided attempt at a comeback. On topic, this thread has been very enjoyable to read :) being american, once SPEED has ditched coverage for nascar (epic fail), reading this has helped a lot!

no it was a joke. apparently it doesn't work on politically correct people ;)
 
Marcel Fassler now in #2. Please man, keep up with Benny's good job.

OUCHHH!!! #73 'Vette is having a brake change!

Even bigger OUUUUUUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!! #2 Audi lost the lead while in the pits. Still, the Pesky Pugs haven't pitted :trouble:.
 
Peugeot first place, Audi 2nd. :)
 
Yeah, that was a terribly misguided attempt at a comeback. On topic, this thread has been very enjoyable to read :) being american, once SPEED has ditched coverage for nascar (epic fail), reading this has helped a lot!

I'm guessing you didn't even bother going to Speedtv.com to see the continuing coverage here, did you?
 
Jawsers
It was a terrible joke.

Some drunk must have pulled a fire alarm pull.

well im not a comedian so you cant blame me. and the time is 3.40am
but im sure you are the funniest man on the planet..
 
I don't have a computer currently, I'm at my second home at the moment for a family weekend. So I've been keeping up with timing as much as I can on my smartphone and reading this thread :)

Edit: I have a computer, just not with me. Whoops.
 
As far as my opinion goes, Marcel Fassler isn't matching Benny Trelouyer's pace. I hope I'm wrong since Audi's strategy depends on being faster than the Pesky Pugs.
 
well im not a comedian so you cant blame me. and the time is 3.40am
but im sure you are the funniest man on the planet..

now now people..dont let the tiredness get to you haha
 
The Aston Martin just spun out and hit the wall. :o(
 
Been away for a few minutes. Where did the Pesky Pug come from?
 
Who's watching this? I'm at work so only have the Autosport commentary to read.
 
C'mon the Pesky Pug.. need to hammer out a lead!!!
 
light should come soon, its gettimg light here. way lighter then france.
 
Been away for a few minutes. Where did the Pesky Pug come from?

Overtook #2 Audi some time ago when Benny Trelouyer had to leave the car. The team made a rather lengthy full service and got Marcel Fassler inside the car, who hasn't matched Trelouyer's pace troughout the laps. This has resulted in having a Pesky Pug in the lead, and despite losing it recently due to entering pits, Audi has lost it's upper hand and now when the cars come to their pit window it's Pug who has the advantage :ouch:.
 
They are saying the Pugs are running soft tires to catch up. Seems that they have been a tad faster than the Audi within the last hour.
 
Speed Channel is streaming the race now.
 
Back