24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,444 views
The Ferrari driver involved in the audi #1 crash is excluded @ 02.15 CST according to ACO due to dangerous driving.
That's dumb. From everything shown the Audi dropped a wheel off track.

It's getting light quickly.
 
Radio LeMans "Due to disrespecting 10 flashes from the Audi" apparently.

Heard that over RLM too, interesting they've come up with that....

Depending on what you think it might've been an act of unfairness or poetic justice.

Personally, I'm glad that decision was made :).
 
I think it was the right decision. If the A.C.O. didn't act they would probably come under scrutiny.
 
Is that the one Michael Waltrip is driving?
 
I think it was the right decision. If the A.C.O. didn't act they would probably come under scrutiny.

I do too. But the one decision I don't respect from the A.C.O is that STUPID LIVE TIMING!!! It showed for a moment Marcel leading by a minute, then magically he sped up and got a full lap advantage.

Marcel in the #2 just exit his 18th pit stop. He just refueled and apparently still has the lead.

Apparently, Marcel is leading by a few secs. But has fuel a plenty, Pug will have to pit.
 
The timing is a joke. I want the trackview with the cars on. Together with a real feed of the timing.
 
Onboard shot of Corvette under the Dunlop bridge at sunrise = epic win. 👍
 
Can you really blame Rob?(Ferrari driver) I just watched him be interviewed on Speed and he was following the rules.. Everyone always blames the little guy..
 
The timing is a joke. I want the trackview with the cars on. Together with a real feed of the timing.

Marcel hass been on the lead by four seconds...FOR 10 MINUTES! 👎
 
That's dumb. From everything shown the Audi dropped a wheel off track.

Rockenfeller "dropped a wheel off track" whilst trying to avoid the Ferrari, that crash was not in any way his fault.
 
MitchZ06
+ sound = this 👍

I forgot to pay attention to the sound; the visuals were mind blowing as it is. :P

On that note, it is pretty much fully light out. With regards to Those cars that are still running, one more milestone passed?
 
Davidson retakes the lead through Indianapolis.
 
Rockenfeller "dropped a wheel off track" whilst trying to avoid the Ferrari, that crash was not in any way his fault.

In my opinion, the Ferrari didn't left enough space and that's why Rocky had to steer violently. Or else, he would've owned that Ferrari.
 
fessler in the lead!!

Nope. Apparently, according to Tweeter feeds, Davidson is on the lead. No, wait! Apparently, according to the live standings, Marcel is on the lead by less than a second. Nope, WAIT!!! I DON'T KNOW!!! :mad:.
 
Peugeot ?!?!? WTF!??!?!? WHAT HAPPEND RIGH NOW WITH PEOGEOT?!?!?
 
Davidson almost lost it in the Playstation chicane and Fassler pounced on it! Saw it as it happened on the Audi in-car.
 
And Davidson spins out at Playstation chicane (Ironic, ain't it?)!!! Looks like they're suffering from the same syndome of last year: AOPS: Audi Over Pressure Syndrome!
 
Davidson put a wheel on the curbs in the first chicane, but saved it luckily, don't want anymore accidents. Just a fair race. Could be that Davidson has used up his tires?
 
In my opinion, the Ferrari didn't left enough space and that's why Rocky had to steer violently. Or else, he would've owned that Ferrari.

Yes, exactly.

I got back from work about an hour ago, I can't believe how close the battle for the lead still is!
 
#88 Felbermayr Porsche is beached.
 
Davidson put a wheel on the curbs in the first chicane, but saved it luckily, don't want anymore accidents. Just a fair race. Could be that Davidson has used up his tires?

They're running on softs but tryin to make them last as long as mediums and temperatures are changing now that the sun has risen. Maybe they're facing the consequences.
 
Personal best lap for the #9 Pug with a 3:28.3 lap. New personal best for the Audi as well.
 
The right side peugeot forgot to turn the corner? He forgot the right way? What has happened? LOL! I did not understand anything!
 
Its called understeering on worn tires...
 
Whoahhhhhh!!! Fassler did a 3'28.098 lap!!! I'll go as far as saying that Audi might even be able to break in the 3'27.9xxs!

Stranded Ferrari #59 outside Porsche Curves! Watch out Marcel!
 
Eurosport reports that Kaussman has been excluded from the race due to dangerous driving!
 
Back