24 Heures du Mans 2011 - 79th Grand Prix d'Endurance - June 11-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardius
  • 2,362 comments
  • 135,433 views
I'm so jealous of that car collection :grumpy: :lol:
 
I'm so jealous of that car collection :grumpy: :lol:

That is PRECISELY what I was thinking, while wiping off the drool of my chin. Amazing bunch!
 
That is PRECISELY what I was thinking, while wiping off the drool of my chin. Amazing bunch!

Make that 3! I'm also jealous of the cabinet they were in. :lol:
 
Crap! Crap! Crap! And a thousand million times C-R-A-P!!! Davidson just overtook #2 :guilty:. Fassler getting fierce...I hope it doesn't end badly.
 
Crap! Crap! Crap! And a thousand million times C-R-A-P!!! Davidson just overtook #2 :guilty:. Fassler getting fierce...I hope it doesn't end badly.

Don't worry, he is sticking with him.
 
If you want shorter commercials, the EuroTV feed has 10 second ones.
 
Oh god. Safety car again.

Possibly an incident involving #13 Rebellion Lola at Porsche Curves.
 
And with 10 hours to go and the Pesky Pugs having the upper hand, a yellow flag goes on and the safety car goes out. If Audi thinks this one the right way trough, they might be able to turn this thing around again 👍.
 
Effectively, Neel Jani lost it at the Porsche Curves and it's another safety car on the track.
 
It was Jean-Christophe Boullion in the car.
 
It was Jean-Christophe Boullion in the car.

As you can clearly see, fourteen hours have had their toll on me :dopey:.

And on 12 cars that appear as retired.

No word yet on when the safety car period will be over. Probably not by much, given that the wreck wasn't that tremendous (Or at last not even comparable to the *gulp* Audi *gulp* cars.
 
Last edited:
Some guy that's commenting on Audi Sport's Facebook page, other than me, has just said Jean Cristophe Bouillon is Ok. I hope he's right. It wasn't a too serious shunt but it's better to be on the safe side.

EDIT: Hope(Less) Hybrid has just announced it's retirement. As well as Rebellion's #13
 
Davidson has spun, according to SPEED

EDIT: Not Davidson, the #83 I believe
 
No, thats a Lola.

Edit: Knew it. Those Tail lights were a dead giveaway.
 
Level 5 LMP2 Lola Coupe #33 not the Pug....
 
Davidson went in the pits during yellow flag period, leaving Fassler in the lead. When the green as a go, Marcel Fassler is leading over Davidson by a lap advantage.

EDIT: I'M BLOODY TIRED OF THIS DAMNED LIVE TIMINGS!!! A minute they say Fassler has a lap advantage, then that it's just 50 seconds. Come on A.C.O, GET SERIOUS!
 
The Ferrari driver involved in the audi #1 crash is excluded @ 02.15 CST according to ACO due to dangerous driving.
 
Thats played into Audis hands very well!
 
Sigmatech is up to third place!
 
The Ferrari driver involved in the audi #1 crash is excluded @ 02.15 CST according to ACO due to dangerous driving.

Hmmm, interesting. Source please?
 
Heard that over RLM too, interesting they've come up with that....
 
Back