24 hours races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter burti35
  • 10 comments
  • 897 views
Messages
216
i just buyed PS2 and GT4. i completed 41.9%. i just didn't join 24 hours races. 24 hours races have night ??? i mean race starts morning, weather goes dark as night??:confused:
 
Welcome to GTP. :)

No, it doesn't change from day to night, I'm afraid.
 
ok i apologize you. because my English isn't perfect. i learn more English. thanks.
 
burti35
ok i apologize you. because my English isn't perfect. i learn more English. thanks.
Do the best you can with English and everything will be good. No one will give you trouble since English is your second or third language.

Welcome to GTPlanet.
 
B Spec is the key to the 24 hour races... I used that for the Nürburgring with the Minolta-Toyota race car with ultra hard tyres and medium pace, overtake on... I also found that going the first few laps and achieving a 25-30 seconds gap helps a lot to keep the first place till the end...

(Just to help my fellow citizen out in our native language)

Elindeki en hızlı arabayı alıp an sert lastikleri tak. B Speec' de yarışa başla ve istediğin hız kademesinde 3-4 veya 5 sollama seçeneği açık PS2' yi açık bırakıp istediğin kanala geç veya yat uyu... Ertesi gün aynı saatte aksilik olmamışsa 1. sırada bitmiş göreceksin... 1,200,000 Credit de az para değil hani... bi de F1 kazanıyorsun ki onunla kazanmayacağn yarış yok...

Başarılar...:)
 
24h in A-spec = 24h real time.
24h in B-spec on 3x speed = ~8 hours** real time.

When you set B-spec in 3x speed your speed resets to 1x real time when you pit until you go back into the race manager to reset the 3x speed. With SH tires (R1) you will have to pit every 3-4 laps depending on the car and how bad or good it's driven.

I am currently doing the 24h nurb right now :) I am at about 14 hours mostly in A-spec. Doing about 3-4 hours a day which is a lot for me (I usually only play about 8 hours a week, maybe 1 hour here and 2 hours there). I hope to god something doesn't happen to my PS2. My last attempt got screwed up at about 12 hours in.
 
yea the time of day doesn't change in the 24-hour races

maybe in GT5 on the ps3 they can make ALL the races the time of day it is on your system clock 💡

even weather conditions too 👍
 
B spec a good help in endurance races, but make sure your car (on B-spec) doesnt always ram into the dirt at the end of the mulsanne straight, as mine always does...
 
Mine does that too. I used a Chapparral 2D though so i was still ahead by 18 laps with steady and overtake on.
 
Back