2022 Le Mans 24 Hours: Preview, Live Streams, Schedules and Discussion

• Thread starter Famine
  • 110 comments
Is live timing not updating? I swear they’ve been on lap 69 (nice) for nearly 10 minutes now.
rachel mcadams season GIF

The timing is just out intermittently. :/

It’s only showing one car right now, and changes which one appears at random if I switch the language back and forth.

Edit: Now showing 10 cars.

View attachment 1160010View attachment 1160011
Oh, you are using the mobile version. I'm using the webversion, can't say anything about the mobile version. Sorry :guilty:

EDIT: tried the mobile version myself and I need to sort by class for the list to update correctly.

Last edited:
Its going to be bitter sweet when this race ends and this will be the end of Corvette racing at Le Mans.
I know GTE Pro is going away for next year which might mean Corvette might not run under a GT Am project. But Corvette will have a new dedicated GT3 car for the new regulations. Or has GM said Corvette will not run under GT Am period and I've just missed their statement?

Also rear puncture for the #63 Corvette.

Its going to be bitter sweet when this race ends and this will be the end of Corvette racing at Le Mans.

I know GTE Pro is going away for next year which might mean Corvette might not run under a GT Am project. But Corvette will have a new dedicated GT3 car for the new regulations. Or has GM said Corvette will not run under GT Am period and I've just missed their statement?

Corvette GT3.R.jpg

Last edited:

No factory involvement allowed in the future of GT so Labre would need to takeover a AM effort. Any future GT3 cars would be customer cars.

We’ll, hopefully the Fassbender car can recover.
Again, faster car contacts slower car.

Last edited:
Back