240drift versus milefile and red eye racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 184 comments
  • 4,965 views
Originally posted by zer0h
xport replay

I don't think i could lower that time any more... Other people have gotten alot lower though.

Wait your using the PAL version right. If I'm not mistaken, you can turn off the TCS and ASM and those are a b*tch on the Elise.
 
Is there software to turn xport file into sharkport files? I think ive seen it somewhere but i cant remember. any ideas?
 
There is a program like that but it doesnt work for replays, only for game save files.

Yeah and it is the pal version. I didnt relise this was only NTSC, so u can leave me out if u want.
 
Great job 240,... now all you gotta do is find that sharkport so we can have a real comp with tuning and multiple laps ;)

Zeroh,.. great time also, but,unfortunately,.. we dont have the luxury of being able to turn the ASM off :(
 
Back