240drift versus milefile and red eye racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 184 comments
  • 4,964 views
Bet?
 
It's easy to wallride in TTs and licence tests, that's why so many idiot kids do it. Super Licence test 7 is notorious for it (although not so much as B1 and B2).
 
I just went to Best Buy's site and it says they have Datel X-Port. Is that what I need to prove myself. When I went to best buy, I asked for a sharkport. I'm going again now with the printed off sheet to go ask them if they have X-Port. I'll back back in 30mins. Cya guys.
 
That's the kid - go get 'em.

I can do you a wallride of TT1 and show you just how much time you can get if you'd like. However, you wouldn't be able to view it (NTSC can't view PAL replays and vice versa) unless I could video it...
 
While I'm waiting for my dad to get ready, how can you wallride Midfield if there is dirt and grass all around the track? Does wallriding on straights make you go faster or something?
 
If you get an Xport, then how can people without it watch it?
 
It uploads to comp, so you can make a video... i think, seems like what everyone was talking about.
 
Originally posted by Killa65
It uploads to comp, so you can make a video... i think, seems like what everyone was talking about.

Not exactly mate, you can't watch the replay on the PC with the X-Port. All it lets you do is transfer the memory card file to your computer, then you can send it to someone else who has an X-port, which they will use to upload your save to their memory card. Then they can watch your replay on their PS2.

So basically it's a way of swapping saves over the internet.
 
OMG Best Buy is so dumb. They kept me waiting for 1 hour just to say the only sell the x-port in the us and don't carry it.
 
I had to order my X-Port of the Internet, I couldn't find one shop that sold one in London.

Sucks, doesn't it.
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Not exactly mate, you can't watch the replay on the PC with the X-Port. All it lets you do is transfer the memory card file to your computer, then you can send it to someone else who has an X-port, which they will use to upload your save to their memory card. Then they can watch your replay on their PS2.

So basically it's a way of swapping saves over the internet.

Oh ok thanx.
 
It sure does. Now i have to ask my parents if i can use their credit card.
 
Yeah, I'd have to order one over the internet if I wanted one...:|
And I don't think I'd be able to do that anyway, so that's pretty crap.
 
Originally posted by Famine
It's easy to wallride in TTs and licence tests, that's why so many idiot kids do it. Super Licence test 7 is notorious for it (although not so much as B1 and B2).


Good call, but I thought S8 was better for it. It took me forever and a day to beat that, and most in part was because of wallriding. I realize its cheap but i dont think im good enough to get it otherwise. On the 2nd turn (the really really big 180) I rode the wall and saved myself at least a second, but... I dont think its possible in midfield, bcuz most walls are out of the track, and you would lose getting to them.
 
Originally posted by 240drift
I guess RER isn't gonna beat my time :).


You little snot nosed bitch. Did you read my last post? Obviously not,... ya know, I have a real life,... I cant race 24/7.

This is the exact reason I trounce on you little f'ers the minute you start talkin ****,.. because thats all your good at,... talkin **** behind a f'n computer monitor.

Prove to me that you ran that 21.4 and I'll post a video of my 20,.... until then,.... you aint gettin shit. No time, no video,.. until you supply proof. Welcome to the real world of OLR. No proof = you suck sweaty donkey testicles.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
You little snot nosed bitch. Did you read my last post? Obviously not,... ya know, I have a real life,... I cant race 24/7.

This is the exact reason I trounce on you little f'ers the minute you start talkin ****,.. because thats all your good at,... talkin **** behind a f'n computer monitor.

Prove to me that you ran that 21.4 and I'll post a video of my 20,.... until then,.... you aint gettin shit. No time, no video,.. until you supply proof. Welcome to the real world of OLR. No proof = you suck sweaty donkey testicles.

:lol:

Still no proof? I don't believe it then.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
You little snot nosed bitch. Did you read my last post? Obviously not,... ya know, I have a real life,... I cant race 24/7.

This is the exact reason I trounce on you little f'ers the minute you start talkin ****,.. because thats all your good at,... talkin **** behind a f'n computer monitor.

Prove to me that you ran that 21.4 and I'll post a video of my 20,.... until then,.... you aint gettin shit. No time, no video,.. until you supply proof. Welcome to the real world of OLR. No proof = you suck sweaty donkey testicles.

Your mom didn't call me a snot nosed ***** last night. You aren't showing your time cause u didn't get a 1:20 you bum. I ordered my sharkport online and am waiting for it to come.
 
My final time: 1:22.459. I'm sick of this boring comp. I'm not going to the trouble of proving it, why would I want to prove the slowest time? And you guys are just getting too hostile. I'm done with this one. But I can tell you 240, I'm sure RER did get that time because he has a history of being fast and I have a reason to believe him. You, however, I have no reason to believe.
 
240drift- that's banning language mate. Tone it down.

Red Eye has on several occasions before proved his times - and can do so on-demand. You have no history at all. You can't just expect us to trust you out of the box - and there's no point trash-talking because it just makes the honest guys think you're a tool.
 
Originally posted by Famine
240drift- that's banning language mate. Tone it down.

Red Eye has on several occasions before proved his times - and can do so on-demand. You have no history at all. You can't just expect us to trust you out of the box - and there's no point trash-talking because it just makes the honest guys think you're a tool.

Did you see RER last post. He used the same language and how can i will get banned. I guess i'll just edit out all the language anyways.
 
all you guys trust me right??? :D:D:D:D:D I understand if you dont becuase im new. But im always honest. I assure you all can trust me. My sharkport is on the way so i will have proof of my times...not that they are any good :lol:
 
Cheers 240drift.

RER may be coarse, but he does censor his expletives. Do the same, you'll be fine. Anyway, you were right, I was thinking of TT2 - MX-5 at Trial Mountain. Midfield is fairly tricky to wallride on... :D

Speeddrifter04 - There are two types of people I don't trust. I don't trust men who can play the guitar and I don't trust people who say "Trust me"... :D
 
:( Im sad now. Like I said, I understand if you dont trust me because you dont know me yet. But i give you my word as a man, You can trust me. Im sure ill prove it you you guys some how. :( :(
 
:( Im sad now. Like I said, I understand if you dont trust me because you dont know me yet. But i give you my word as a man, You can trust me. Im sure ill prove it you you guys some how. :( :(
 
Originally posted by 240drift
Did you see RER last post. He used the same language and how can i will get banned. I guess i'll just edit out all the language anyways.

Me calling you a name is one thing,.. probably not bannishment material. But you making explicit remarks about my family, particularly my mother, isn't going to win you any friends. You should learn what lines not to cross.

I no longer feel the desire to carry on with this competition with you. Nothing you've said the past few days has added up, and your inability to carry out an ethical flame war is the icing on the cake.

Take note,.... I think there's a good chance you ran the 1'21.4xx, but you making that time isnt the issue, nor is it even important to me. What is important is that you learn to not be such a nOOb egomaniac. I used to be one of those, but eventually evolved into just an egomaniac. What I can tell you is that it took me 10 times longer to make the tranistion due to my attitude. It wasn't easy gaining respect. I'm warning you now about the path your choosing,.... if you keep it up, you might not make it.
 
:( Im sad now. Like I said, I understand if you dont trust me because you dont know me yet. But i give you my word as a man, You can trust me. Im sure ill prove it you you guys some how. :( :(
 
Back