240drift versus milefile and red eye racer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 184 comments
  • 4,964 views
:( Im sad now. Like I said, I understand if you dont trust me because you dont know me yet. But i give you my word as a man, You can trust me. Im sure ill prove it you you guys some how. :( :(
 
Originally posted by Speeddrifter04
:( Im sad now. Like I said, I understand if you dont trust me because you dont know me yet. But i give you my word as a man, You can trust me. Im sure ill prove it you you guys some how. :( :(

I hope you dont think I'm takling to you, SD04.

As far as trusting you, it seems your anxious to prove yourself, seeing how you prived links pertaining to your purchase and stuff. I dont see any reason not to trust you so far.
 
WHOA!!!! sorry for the quadruple post :( my mouse loves to triple and quad click when i hit it once. Sorry guys. I think i need to reload the software
 
:D Thanks RER. Im glad someone trust me here. Im only here to make friends and try to better myself. Not to lie and prove im better by cheating, which would only make myself worse. :) Im happy now
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Me calling you a name is one thing,.. probably not bannishment material. But you making explicit remarks about my family, particularly my mother, isn't going to win you any friends. You should learn what lines not to cross.

I no longer feel the desire to carry on with this competition with you. Nothing you've said the past few days has added up, and your inability to carry out an ethical flame war is the icing on the cake.

Take note,.... I think there's a good chance you ran the 1'21.4xx, but you making that time isnt the issue, nor is it even important to me. What is important is that you learn to not be such a nOOb egomaniac. I used to be one of those, but eventually evolved into just an egomaniac. What I can tell you is that it took me 10 times longer to make the tranistion due to my attitude. It wasn't easy gaining respect. I'm warning you now about the path your choosing,.... if you keep it up, you might not make it.

Might not make it where? And don't you know how to take a ur mom joke? I didn't get pissed when you said ***** about me. And i'm not an egomaniac or a noob (whatever that is, i don't understand ur l33t talk or whatnot). I am still posting my pics soon just to show you guys I'm not lying.
 
240 Drift, not to be a dick or anything but surely they sell disposable cameras in Canada.

Buy one, take pictures of your sector times, then take pics of the in game replay showing matching sector times.

Then of your Final time.
 
You can get a cheap digital camera for next to nothing. If it's that important to you.
 
Originally posted by 240drift
I didn't get pissed when you said ***** about me. And don't you know how to take a ur mom joke?

Making the joke in the first place was your retaliation from being distraught at me about calling you a little B. And you need to first realize who you can tell those jokes to before you spit em' out. As I said,.. and and person should well know,.. flaming the person is much eaiser to tolerate than flaming people who have nothing to do with the situation. Your remark was beyond flaming, 100% disrespect for the ethics pertaining to a personal disagreement.

Originally posted by 240drift
And i'm not an egomaniac or a noob (whatever that is, i don't understand ur l33t talk or whatnot). I am still posting my pics soon just to show you guys I'm not lying.

l33xlwhatthefrick?...... Noob = nooby = new guy,.... not to difficult to interpret,... should take about 10 brain cells to figure that one out :rolleyes:

BTW,... when you do finally figure out a way to prove your times,.. we'll have another go at this,..... you'll learn what an OLR ass whippin feels like. We'll see if you can handle the preasure of having to prove yourself everyday,.. and not just talkin crap behind your monitor.
 
Somebody let me know when you do a comp. that doesn't put me to sleep, like one involving a fast car you can tune.
 
Speeddrifter - I was only messing with you. :D
 
:D :D :D :D DAMN! I thought you were serious. I really felt bad for that! Well as long as you werent serious...then I guess its cool :) No hard feelings then eh?
 
Argh, I don't even care about this that much ne more. I will still post pics tomorro though. I am just getting them developed.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Making the joke in the first place was your retaliation from being distraught at me about calling you a little B. And you need to first realize who you can tell those jokes to before you spit em' out. As I said,.. and and person should well know,.. flaming the person is much eaiser to tolerate than flaming people who have nothing to do with the situation. Your remark was beyond flaming, 100% disrespect for the ethics pertaining to a personal disagreement.



l33xlwhatthefrick?...... Noob = nooby = new guy,.... not to difficult to interpret,... should take about 10 brain cells to figure that one out :rolleyes:

BTW,... when you do finally figure out a way to prove your times,.. we'll have another go at this,..... you'll learn what an OLR ass whippin feels like. We'll see if you can handle the preasure of having to prove yourself everyday,.. and not just talkin crap behind your monitor.

LOL, ur mom has 10 brain cells.....just kidding. I'm just trying to say that I always say ur mom even if people aren't makinf fun of me. Its just the way I am. Sorry if I offended you.
 
Im glad we are all at peace now. We should all be friends now. I consider you all my friends :) even if you guys think im annoying. :lol: anyways.....we should have a competition when I get my sharkport....tomorrow or monday.....hopefully*crosses fingers* What do you say RER Milefile 240 Famine?
 
I say your on speed drifter. I took pics with a reg camera. Here is my 1:21.455 I told you I got. I scanned it at medium quality so I could attatch it. Thats why its kindof blurry. You can see the date.
 

Attachments

  • lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 70
Here is my time. A not too impressive 1:22.157. I can get it down below 1:22 but i dont feel like it right now.
 

Attachments

  • img_0609.jpg
    img_0609.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 62
I know im not in this, but I got a 1:21.980 so far. Plenty more to go, but plenty boring also. So who has the best lap time right now between u guys?.. i lost track
 
Originally posted by T13R
I know im not in this, but I got a 1:21.980 so far. Plenty more to go, but plenty boring also. So who has the best lap time right now between u guys?.. i lost track

I guess your in this then :). The more the merrier. With the time you posted, you would be ranked 3rd. I posted 1:21.455, RER posted 1:21.676 and you posted 1:21.980. I think Speed drifter is 4th but i can't remember his time.
 
Originally posted by Speeddrifter04
grrrrr
i dont want to be fourth
i want podium......i have to go lower my time
LOL, sorry about that Speeddrifter. By the way I have no proof of my time so why are you even considering me in this :p
 
Well if you dont mind other people posting there times ill post mine :)

1'20.924
 
lol...i was just messin. Im working on my lap times for the weekly race series. BTW...i like you location....SHE KICKED MY DOG!
 
Originally posted by zer0h
Well if you dont mind other people posting there times ill post mine :)

1'20.924

Wow. Thats fast. Do you have a pic of that?
 
xport replay

I don't think i could lower that time any more... Other people have gotten alot lower though.
 

Attachments

Even though I can't see the replay, I believe you:eek: .I will beat your time! :banghead:
 
Thanks, People have gotten as low at 1'20.185 :O:O

Check your Private messages
 
Back