24Hr Races - Unfair or Fair

  • Thread starter Thread starter MaxxTraxx
  • 62 comments
  • 4,348 views

Unfair or Fair 24 hr. races?


  • Total voters
    155
Just won the Nurburgring 24h Endurance this morning, so all 24h races are completed now. Now I only have Grand Valley, Tokyo, New York and Infineon to do. Those will be driven on A-spec, probably no more B-spec for me, or it must be in the F1 championship, which I'll do with my white F1 car I won this morning, so no Minolta Toyota there for me.:p
 
F089/H
How do you swicth between B-spec and A-spec I thought you could only stay in one mode??????EXPLAIN!!!....:banghead: Please ....:(



You can switch between A-Spec and B-Spec by making a pit-stop!
In Pit, you can change Fuel, Front and Back tires and A or B-Spec! ^^ 👍
 
well i think its partly fair ifyou have a car that matches up with the other ones but if you have a really good car that will beat them by 13 laps then that is unfair because it is boring like the endurence races on gt3 like the super speed way one
 
Back