24min

  • Thread starter Thread starter neilgt6
  • 5 comments
  • 626 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15
England
England
Messages
neilsamriley
Hi guys just a quick question what is the best put strategy for le man's 24h I either get miles behind or run out of petrol just before pit on third lap and which car is best sauber or either of the peugouts please
 
Some cars might make it three laps but the Peugeot (with added turbo) easily wins with pitstops every two laps (RS tires regardless of the weather).
 
Some cars might make it three laps but the Peugeot (with added turbo) easily wins with pitstops every two laps (RS tires regardless of the weather).
Which one 905 or 908 the only problem is when it's fully Turbo is just skids everywhere I have no idea when it comes to tuning what should I do to stop it doing that plz anyone
 
I use the deltawing - rh front, rs rear and max downforce. It has a large tank - a quick splash n dash at the end and I don't use wet tires at all. But it does take a bit of getting used to driving it:tup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back