288 GTO for everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 15 comments
  • 1,254 views

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Messages
6,312
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Ha! This is brilliant. At what point in the video did you do a double take...?!

 
Looks slow as hell, but still awesome.
 
Absolutely 100% faked, that sound.

The body of that car looks pretty well done though, except it needs a hood/trunk/whatever you want to call it.
 
What the hell? I'm getting ripped of by this? 🤬! Well i think the body is quite good, but maybe the chassis isn't.... :indiff:
 
I bet it handles like a go-kart.
 
I thought it was real until the guy walked toward it :lol:
 
Woah! Those guys are tall!
 
Yeah... my kind of car. :D
 
Woah! Those guys are tall!

x1000.

It's a photochop! It can't be real! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want one with a V4 in it...
 
Absolutely 100% faked, that sound.

Could be real, actually. It seems to be nothing but a body on top of a shifter kart chassis, with a bit of exhaust tuning, one could easily be made to sound lie that. I think the scale makes it look slower than it is.

I'm going to say something completely un-manly, but who cares... this thing is adorable.
 
I thought the sound was a bit odd...

Argh, the proportions messed me up. :lol:
 
It might be a shifter cart since they sort of sound like that, although it would have some pretty short gear ratios in it.
 
Back