2nd Annual GTPlanet 24 Hours of Daytona

• Thread starter AJ
  • 224 comments
AJ
PSN is currently experiencing an outage.

QP2 has been canceled. All teams in DP & GTLM will qualify for the Race anyway, so we are quite lucky.
Will 2 drivers still need to set a time to Q?

While it sucks, obviously can't be helped. I can only think of the possibility in the case of if a team had only 1 driver available for each session, they might be hendered in a cancelled session...

But was good to get a couple laps down to shake the new season monkey off my back :P. The air is different in an official session lol.

Just wish I'd boxed after lap 1 and taken a stint photo, would have been fastest overall! (for about 24 hours lol)

Just wish I'd boxed after lap 1 and taken a stint photo, would have been fastest overall! (for about 24 hours lol)
I was almost thinking the same to prevent any network failures my end lol nek minnit, DC. But wasn't me today thankfully lol.

- QP3 & QP4 remain as scheduled.

- No changes will be made to the grid setting conditions.

- No times will be taken from the abandoned QP2 session.

The funniest part is that it only took me 47km :lol:
i reckon you should put a honda engine in it then you can power your hopes with dreams :lol:

honda-logo3.jpg

I dunno which BMW you guys are referring to but we were a bit flustered getting into this session so didn't get near our practice times :( lol.

Back