2x34 Lottery - Win a ticket, 0/0/0 car, miles car, paint, horn, MCs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 233 comments
  • 11,296 views
I hope to have a lot of rest after receiving 1900 gear items :P

Yes, it's hard pressing that 'receive all' button a few times. :sly:
 
Join the fun mate! :)

I have, been pressing my 'receive all' button all day and nothing has happened. :(
 
I have, been pressing my 'receive all' button all day and nothing has happened. :(

Ill send all my doubles...hope you "like" the accepting button.... :lol:
 
Ill send all my doubles...hope you "like" the accepting button.... :lol:

Noooooooooo.....stay away from me with your rejects damn you. :nervous:
 
Noooooooooo.....stay away from me with your rejects damn you. :nervous:

Since I'm now moving them to my sub, all 1900 are useless on my main account.
dum di dum di dumm.....
 
Can you post your current time? (So I know where I am at your 7pm)

Removing a full set makes my savegame 2kb smaller!!! :)

It is currently 1:37 PM here.
 
It is currently 1:37 PM here.

OK, I would be in bed by then.
But I'll send a FR and then you can send 1.5 set which I will empty around 2AM your time...
Afterwards we see when to complete the half leftover.
 
OK, I would be in bed by then.
But I'll send a FR and then you can send 1.5 set which I will empty around 2AM your time...
Afterwards we see when to complete the half leftover.

Deal, I usually play until 3:00 AM EST. Lots of interesting people playing at that time.
 
Deal, I usually play until 3:00 AM EST. Lots of interesting people playing at that time.

Sounds perfect, I'll msg you when I cleaned it up tomorrow morning.

@Monatsende, thanks for the gear, all received
@TwistedView thanks for the gear, all received
 
I got Desert Camo Helmets and Titan Suits.
 
I got Desert Camo Helmets and Titan Suits.

If you have time now, please send a fr to Ouweke and send them over.
I'll add you to the OP.

ps. Did you accept the fr from my main account for the horns?
 
Ouweke FR sent :)
 
2 more hours available to accept items...come in and WIN!
 
Full set of Blaze has been sent along with 19 through 34 of Chicane.
 
Last edited:
This sounds like a good idea to move the gear lol.

I'm entering too (2 gear sets for the possibility of getting 1 of your 0/0/0 is good enough, since you have some hard to find cars...).

Set me up for any 2 sets, and I will send them over the next weekend, if that's ok (Saturday I normally have all the day to play, so it's easier for both to be online at the same time).
 
This sounds like a good idea to move the gear lol.

I'm entering too (2 gear sets for the possibility of getting 1 of your 0/0/0 is good enough, since you have some hard to find cars...).

Set me up for any 2 sets, and I will send them over the next weekend, if that's ok (Saturday I normally have all the day to play, so it's easier for both to be online at the same time).

Hey mate,

I'll put you down for 2, check OP which 2 you can do.
OK, lets see Saturday (during the day it is difficult as I have a small son, and not allowed to use ps3 during day....

We'll fix it!

👍
 
Hey mate,

I'll put you down for 2, check OP which 2 you can do.
OK, lets see Saturday (during the day it is difficult as I have a small son, and not allowed to use ps3 during day....

We'll fix it!

👍

Ok, but there's no problem, since I will be online most of the day (up to 1 or 2 AM...)
 
I'll do Chopper and Cross now if you are able to receive now
 
I'll do Chopper and Cross now if you are able to receive now

Yes, I just accepted your fr mate.

You can fire it up!!

GB emptied for whoever was sending :D
 
Yes, I just accepted your fr mate.

You can fire it up!!

GB emptied for whoever was sending :D

Want to do Divider and Downforce also?
 
Want to do Divider and Downforce also?

It was stated in the OP that it was allowed to have more then 1 entry...so yes please :)

👍 mate
 
It was stated in the OP that it was allowed to have more then 1 entry...so yes please :)

👍 mate

Was more concerned if you had the time for 2 more sets mate
 
Was more concerned if you had the time for 2 more sets mate

OK, I'm online available all evening :D (lady is playing sims 3 on the pc 👍)

Second entry is added and updated on receivings, going well!

Cheers
 
Full set of Blaze has been sent along with 19 through 34 of Chicane.

I will finish sending the rest of the gears as soon as I get back home.
 
I will finish sending the rest of the gears as soon as I get back home.

Yeah just fill it up, I have nothing coming in at the moment.

Cheers mate
 
Full sets of Blaze and Chicane sent. 👍
 
Full sets of Blaze and Chicane sent. 👍

All accepted, thank you!

Slowly getting halfway to list..hope it doesn't take too long.

Anybody wanna join the lottery? All it takes is a FR and sending 2 sets of gear at a time it suites you the best!

Thanks! :)
 
Back