2x34 Lottery - Win a ticket, 0/0/0 car, miles car, paint, horn, MCs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 233 comments
  • 11,296 views
Hi Outeke,

Will send you tonight Wonderland and Wrap 4x 2 ... :)
 
Hi Outeke,

Will send you tonight Wonderland and Wrap 4x 2 ... :)

Are you already on my sub?

You can sent any time any set...Im not able to get behind the ps3, I have a visitor right now..and tonight..
 
Are you already on my sub?

You can sent any time any set...Im not able to get behind the ps3, I have a visitor right now..and tonight..

Well, I'm afraid I don't have your sub on my list ... just send an FR when you able to do it.
Thanks ... on the other way, you are behind the PC ... :sly:
 
"at work" on my homeworking day :P
 
"at work" on my homeworking day :P

Yeah, okay ... anyway visitor or not you would not be able to get behind the ps3, so I tough you were at home.
:dunce:
 
When can I send 4 more sets?
 
Please specify and send until the gb is full!

thanks mate(s)!!!

OK you need to strikeout the Divider and Downforce sets I sent yesterday and the next 4 I wish to send are Fast Rain, Glitter, Granito, and Gravity.
 
StarLight, Fr sent

Ch1potle, af Fast Rain 12 - I cleaned the gb...dunno when I can do it again...

Cheers 👍
 
StarLight, Fr sent

Ch1potle, af Fast Rain 12 - I cleaned the gb...dunno when I can do it again...

Cheers 👍

OK I will stuff what I can and come back to it later
 
Ill try to clean asap.of course...
 
Inbox full mate ..... will try later, bye.
:)
 
Emptied....go go go!!!
 
One more time a full inbox, and I'm out of the lottery.
:ouch:
 
One more time a full inbox, and I'm out of the lottery.
:ouch:

Let me know if I need to add you to the OP or not :P

Emptied....again :D
 
Send now Starlight and you really should post here when you are sending
 
Sending now Wonderland & Wrap.
:sly:
 
Again FULL!
:indiff:


Just 17 to GO!
 
Last edited:
Go go go :)
 
Starlight you have 17 to go and I have 24 to go so we should be ok to both send
 
All done thanks Outeke and Starlight, good coordinated effort. Gordon suits sent!
 
Thanks everybody for your helpful contribution! at least I wont see the "items are full" message for a while...

Still hope to complete soon with some more people and play some roulette...

👍
 
Thanks everybody for your helpful contribution! at least I wont see the "items are full" message for a while...

Still hope to complete soon with some more people and play some roulette...

👍

Are you still able to empty? I will send 2 more 👍

Sending Horizon and Masquerade
 
Last edited:
I love this song...GIFT BOX FULL AGAIN

Should I drive to your house and empty it?
 
I love this song...GIFT BOX FULL AGAIN

Should I drive to your house and empty it?

Your more then welcome to come by......

unfortunately it became late last night, so I had no time to clean it this morning.

👎

Btw, I do like that song too.....
 
Back