2x34 Lottery - Win a ticket, 0/0/0 car, miles car, paint, horn, MCs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 233 comments
  • 11,296 views
Your more then welcome to come by......

unfortunately it became late last night, so I had no time to clean it this morning.

👎

Btw, I do like that song too.....

:lol: When you are able to empty can you also tell me what the last item I sent was? I was "in the zone" and not paying attention. I know Horizon completed but Masquerade was a blur. Thanks
 
Full sets of Blaze and Chicane sent. 👍

The OP still says - GTCHAMP: Blaze [RECEIVED], Chicane [PARTIAL]

Did you not receive the rest of Chicane?
 
:lol: When you are able to empty can you also tell me what the last item I sent was? I was "in the zone" and not paying attention. I know Horizon completed but Masquerade was a blur. Thanks

Masq 16 was the last!

The OP still says - GTCHAMP: Blaze [RECEIVED], Chicane [PARTIAL]

Did you not receive the rest of Chicane?

Yeah I have a bit of a delay on completing it, I had sleep over's....

Ill update asap!

Thanks guys for the help!
 
The OP still says - GTCHAMP: Blaze [RECEIVED], Chicane [PARTIAL]

Did you not receive the rest of Chicane?


Yeah I have a bit of a delay on completing it, I had sleep over's....

Ill update asap!

Thanks guys for the help!

No problem as they say life happens.
 
Masquerade is finished now
 
Masquerade is finished now

You rock mate!



Anybody else wanna do a little gamble and send me 2 sets of the missing gear?
We're halfway...so get in before your too late!

:cheers:
 
I will send some more when you are available to empty da box
 
If you start now, I can clean up anytime now :) (at least in the breaks of the tv program)

Cheers mate, Ill update the OP with completes :P
 
Got time for Reinforced, Safari, Selene, Skully??
My remote race has 2 laps left then I'm sending
 
Cool, if you started, I can clean in a minute.
 
Cleaned again until 30, will do again in 5 minutes before the program starts and then you can finish.
Ill update the OP asap!

Thanks one more time. 👍
 
Reinforced, Safari, Selene, Skully all sent mate
 
Thanks, all cleaned up!

Will update the OP now.
 
Attempting to send Small Jaw, Spinning Ball, Storm Line, Striker
 
Thanks to Han and ch1potle for their contribution!

Good work guys!
 
I will probably place a 2nd and/or 3rd entry depending on how much is left by the end of next week.
 
I will probably place a 2nd and/or 3rd entry depending on how much is left by the end of next week.

Your more then welcome to do another set....👍
 
Still a lot of gears to go mate?
But be patience ....
:crazy:
 
You can send 1 set per day....or communicate when you want it to be emptied :D

I don't have 24/7 access to the machine!
 
Book me for 2 more entry (any 4 sets, will send sometime during Wednesday)...
 
What is the outlook on box-emptying?
 
Upcoming hours I have quite a proper access to the ps3!

So, who ever wants to start now....be my guest! :-)
 
I'll go in about 20 minutes...

Goal today will be Trickster, Untamed, Warp Drive, Foehn
 
Accept the FR's please, i can send now too 👍
 
I'll go in about 20 minutes...

Goal today will be Trickster, Untamed, Warp Drive, Foehn

Your really insane mate (in a positive way)

But we need to save at least 4 sets for Han, as he really wanted to join :-)
 
Your really insane mate (in a positive way)

But we need to save at least 4 sets for Han, as he really wanted to join :-)

OK then these will be the last 4 :D
 
There are still 18 sets to rip off....

You 4...
Han 4...
 
Back