3 Cars Wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 99999Evolution
  • 45 comments
  • 1,537 views
Messages
1,415
Indonesia
Jakarta
Messages
Cygevo
Hi :D

Just like the title,i'm looking for :

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '93
Toyota Supra RZ [Pending from IamKillax]

Make your offer

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
I have the silvia what psn name should i send it to
 
Last edited:
<------- Cygnux_
 
Last edited:
I have one Toyota Supra RZ '97

I'm looking for number 17 suits and helmets, matte paints or tickets.
 
I have one Toyota Supra RZ '97

I'm looking for number 17 suits and helmets, matte paints or tickets.

I'll take that offer,so random mattes ? :)
 
It will be a couple of days before i can send it
 
I'll take that offer,so random mattes ? :)

Light red, orange, light green, and then anything else, in that order of priority ;)

I can't send it to you until the 1st of next month, is that ok?
 
i only have orange :(

I have this :
White
Black
AMG Monza
Orange

I forgot... :crazy: But..i have 12 Mattes :)
 
i only have orange :(

I have this :
White
Black
AMG Monza
Orange

I forgot... :crazy: But..i have 12 Mattes :)

That was...kinda confusing...

So you do have orange right? Cool, then orange, and whatever else you send me will be fine. My Psn is Iropan btw.
 
Got it. (i thought i saw somewhere you had several accounts, wanted to make sure)
 
Got it. (i thought i saw somewhere you had several accounts, wanted to make sure)

Yea that's psn's mistake,i only have 1 account :)
 
I have a supra rz available for trade whenever it's drift tuned and it has a engine overhaul. I'm looking for any 5 to 7 color shift paints.
 
Last edited:
Your silvia will be delivered tomorrow
 
I have a supra rz available for trade whenever it's drift tuned and it has a engine overhaul. I'm looking for any 5 to 7 color shift paints.

Trade today,i can send you 5 color shift :)
 
Oops,sorry guys but a friend of mine just send me a supra RZ :/
But,I still need a silvia :)
 
Your car is waiting enjoy
 
I dont want ne thing but if u want to all is appreciated
 
Im good thanks though
 
Hi mate, have you got all 3 cars in the OP yet? - if not which are you missing? (i'll see if i've got one in stock!) :)
 
Hi mate, have you got all 3 cars in the OP yet? - if not which are you missing? (i'll see if i've got one in stock!) :)

I just realized SNAKEATATOR Send me the Q's not K's but i appreciated it because it's free
So you got the Silvia ? :)

Thanks
 
Okay, i've got this: Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 - it's not the '93 as in your OP, but it has a little more BHP as stock! :)
 
Back