3 months later where are you at ?

BigAlCupaChino
Finally home boys.
Aspec lvl 40 - All Aspec events completed
Bspec lvl 40 - All Bspec events completed
Game Progress 99% (just 1 or two specials left)
Trophies Earned 65%
1006 unique cars and counting (ttal 1038)
Total distance 201316.0km
2803 days
no online play
No cheating just hard out game play

GT5 can now proudly join GT1, GT2, GT3, GT Concept 2002, GT4 Prologue, GT4 and GT5 Prologue on the Gran Turismo Shelf.

Thank you PD for a great game and lets get a hurry on with GT6.
Lets hope they include a line up photo mode where one can snap a pic of all cars (or a selection of cars) in ones garage.

The game was supposed to last more than 3 months, sheesh
 
VetteDawg
I'm 36 A-Spec, 40 B-Spec.
Around 350 cars.

Won't run a 24 hour race until they institute game saves (or never...whichever comes first).

Yes, i agree.
 
Aspec- 28
Bspec- 28

Game Progress- 94%
Total wins- 282
Trophies Earned- 53%
Current Credits- 4,919,575
No. of Cars Owned- 184
Total Distance Driven- 11,138.1 miles

License- 60 golds
Special Events- All golds (except X2010, not unlocked yet)

All with DS3


It seems my numbers are much lower than everyone elses, considering im at 94% game progress.
 
A: 33
B: 30
Game progress: 95%
Licences: 60 golds
Distance driven: 24000km
Number of cars: 270
Trophy progress: 79%

And rising!
*All that since 4th February
 
progressz.jpg


Appears it last updated yesterday evening. Since then the wallet got a big dent after the C5-R finally appeared in my UCD, and during the night my loyal Bobs did a 9h Tsukuba which should bring my B-spec level to 40. And there's 991 cars now! :dunce:

Not sure how I feel about B-spec 40.. I think I should be happy but it just seems a big waste of time and electricity.
 
plaatjew.jpg


Grinding B spec with remote racing.
Grinding A spec with a rubber band, first day today.

Only need Vettel challenge Nurburg and Suzuka Gold, and Nurburg 24h for the All gold trophy.
 
A37
B40
Game Progress
96 %
Current Credits
17,512,254
Total Wins
1755
No. of Cars Owned
587
Trophies Earned
65 %
Total Distance Driven
92,857.4 Miles
 
I'm 32 A-Spec, 39 B-Spec (genuinely near 40!)

Great team of 5 Bobs at 35-37 who must be so tired of grinding the DCC in my knackered X2010

At least silver in all licenses except the last set, as not tried yet

Have just over 700 cars, still a fair to-do list including:

- Get at least silver in all licenses (so last set to go), will try for gold too
- Silver or Gold the Elise Top Gear thing, have gold in the others
- Gold the FGT Championship (only tried once and got silver, just takes ages!)
- At least silver all the grand tour events (I struggle with that Alfa)
- Same for the Seb Loeb events
- Bronze the Seb Vettel Challenge (DS3 user here!)

Most of these are incomplete because i've put off tackling them since i first tried, but i'm confident I can do most if not all of them

I have golds in pretty much everything else except some endurances, doubt i will do the 24 hour ones in A or B Spec.

Still need to save for the Miura and the 2J (when it turns up) and need a bunch of LM cars...and just going into a car testing phase...still having a blast with this game :)
 
I am loving this game every day...there is so much to do it's insane!

Right now i'm trying a trick where I am using the paint job i get with a car to use on the rims.
 
Not even playing the game anymore. Went back to Forza 3 and F1 2010 when I'm console gaming and started playing GTR2 on the PC again.

However, my PS3 is still playing GT5 24/7; remote racing widget style on my wifes profile with only one PSN friend....wait for it, wait for it....ME! Maximum credit earning without having to touch the game. I want all the cars (minus DLC). Insane for someone who quit playing? Yeah, I know, but I can't let this be the first GT that I havent owned every car in for some reason :rolleyes:
 
Been 100% complete since I think 2/20/11 :D If my math is right, I need 24 more standard cars. I was expecting this to be a 'now what's your opinion on GT5' thread.

Jerome
 
Level 30 A-spec and don't even know B-spec :) Haven't played B-spec in a month.

Been 100% complete since I think 2/20/11 :D If my math is right, I need 24 more standard cars. I was expecting this to be a 'now what's your opinion on GT5' thread.

Jerome

Wow that is awesome. How many days on average did it take you to complete each 24hr race?
 
I seriously doubt I will ever get tired of GT5. I'll probably be playing it until GT6.
 
32 A spec and 40 B spec only play it when seasonals come out now but for some reason I am still using the remote race widget, I am trying to get 20m for each of my drivers though I don't know what Ill spend it on I have every car that I want.
 
A-Spec LVL40
B-Spec LVL40

100% Complete
Over 18million credits
Every car in the game collected
3 Golds shy of a full set, 2 vettel's and that stupid grand tour event in the dark

Started a brand new game last week, already up to LVL 34 A-Spec. :D
 
a-Spec Level: 32
b-Spec Level: 35
Game Progress: 95%
Current Credits: 19,090,850
Total Wins: 579
No. of Cars Owned: 190
Trophies Earned: 56%
Total Distance Driven: 33,610.6 Miles

There isn't any other milestones that I aim to achieve in GT5. Nurburgring 4hr event is unlocked (a-Spec lvl32), Red Bull X2010 is in the garage (b-Spec lvl35), all favourite premium cars are also in the garage (including multiple versions: tuned, RM, different colours) and I also have enough credits to paint and repaint over and over again.

It's all about entertainment now. XP/Cr obsession and b-Spec grinding are history.

To give you a rough time-scale, I bought the game on launch and have been playing 3-4 hours every week since. Never left the fat PS3 on for more than 4~5 hours on b-Spec grinding and will never do. I have rarely raced in anything other than the seasonal events since they were introduced. 70% of my time on GT5 is now being spent in online free rides around the Ring.

All the ridiculous bugs and glitches, Godawful standard cars and horribly designed user interface and player progress system aside, eventually, when you get where you want to be after 3~4 months, it's actually kind of fun!!
 
23 A-Spec. 39 B-Spec.

This is after I lost my save due to the HDD corrupting in mid-February, though.
 
I'm in the 95%ish for game completion.

I turn it on rarely. About once a fortnight, I have fond memories of GT5, and feel compelled to turn it on. I am assaulted by buggy online (2 minute black screen before races), and slow menus and crap interface (its so laborious to check your friends Time Trial times). This quickly turns from frustration into anger. At which point, I turn off the PS3 and go do something productive.

I really enjoyed many aspects of this game, but I feel I am done. I bought a G27 and a SSD for this. I collected 437 unique cars, no duping. I also drove about 65,000k - Although a lot of that would have been BSpec.

I hope Shift 2 can address the crapness of the interface/friend competition, and provide a decent racing experience.

I'm sad. :(
 
I've been sitting at 97% completion for two months now. Current levels are 39/38, with a handful of A-spec enduros left, the lone B-spec one remaining, and most frustrating, a single silver in my collection of golds (the Vettel Suzuka challenge). I've stayed hovering around 20 million for a few weeks too, and keep a Bob shared and accumulating incase I need fast cash for any UCD purchases.

650-ish cars, though 95% of the cars I want are already owned. A good 100 of those are duplicates of cars, in different states of tune. It makes online races fun.
 
A-Spec Level: 32.
B-Spec Level: 38.
Progress: 97%
Trophies: 56%
Cars: 256
Have all the licenses and got 6 golds, 24 silvers and 30 bronzes.
 
This game is like layered candy.

The more you keep eating, the sweeter it gets. Until you hit the rock solid jaw breaker...which you end up grinding with your teeth.

Some people like, others don't.

It's still sweet candy though.:)

Someone mention candy??.

I love candy..............GT5 is pretty cool as well 👍

Those who are far into this game..............how the heck do you keep coming back and not loose interest??. Im not a car geek at all, yet ive always played (and own) all the GT games. I know i work and have stuff going on that stops me, but still i should be able to get back into it, but for some reason i dont. Im at maybe 2-3 hours a week now. How do you guys (and gals) do it?. Just curious is all.

AA
 
99% complete. Only have the two 24 hour race left aspec mode.
 
-39 A-spec
-31 B-spec
-Most A-spec races done, except NASCAR, FGT series, and endurances (waiting for the ability to save in endurance races)
-86%
-1174 wins (thank you, autogrind :D)
-Licenses: Gold x1 silver x13 bronze x36 (don't have a wheel)
-356 cars
-40,000 miles driven (again, autogrind FTW xD)

Still loving GT5, can barely get enough of it. I just want all the stealth cars now...
 
I'm almost totally bored with this game now, only thing I still like doing is racing Recommended cars once a week online at an event I run on here (see my sig). I am planning on buying a load of premium cars & driving them on The Ring for fun, as I have over 18 million credits now, but I just can't be bothered at the moment.

A-Spec..............30.
B-Spec..............28 (just from remote racing).
Credits..............18 million.
Completion.........40%.
Licences............40 gold.

:indiff:
 
As of today:

A-Spec level 34
B-Spec level 38
Credits: 18,355,632
Progress: 97%
Total wins: 978
Cars owned: 328
Trophies earned: 73%
Total distance: 51,084.1 Miles
Licences: 60 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze

Right now I mainly collect and race cars that I don't already own.
 
Back