3 months later where are you at ?

Three months later and my PS3 YLOD... :-(
 
Level 34 a-spec, level 36 b-spec. I'm waiting on an update for saving during an endurance race so I can do some of them. Only golds I have left are in the special events, the Loeb and Vettelle challenge, and the few endurance races I don't have time for at the moment.

I'm still not bored with the game which is always good. Weekly league race and seasonal event re-runs are always entertaining to me if I get sick of trying to get a gold over and over.
 
30 A
32 B
aprox $12mill Cr.
Licences... Super... don remeber exactly, but almost 45 bronze, few silvers and more few golds hahaha I don play for gold, I play for win races.
aprox 250 cars
aprox 21,000 miles
 
Finally hit level 40 on b-spec last night. Started the nurb 24 hours and once if finished, i can safely say, B-spec, never again!
 
A-Spec Level: 38
B-Spec Level: 0
Game Progress: 61%
Wins: 1012
Trophies: 53%
Credits: 20,000,000
Cars: 105
Distance:26,429.4
Licenses: S / 60 Gold
 
A-Spec Level: 39
B-Spec Level: 29
Game Progress: 93%
Credits: 12,566
Total Wins: 1,072
Cars Owned: 769 (768 unique)
Trophies Earned: 74%
Distance Driven: 38,128.7 miles
Licenses: 60 Gold

5 Favorite Cars: F2007, Mazda 787B, G37, NSX Type R, RS6 Avant
 
A-Spec 23

B-Spec 17

I'm not really rushing to finish the game, I've completed all the license test but I'm just taking all the GT5 in. Now I'm addicted to Drifting and just use the Racing part of the game to make money!
 
A-Spec 40

B-Spec 40

1031 Cars (1 Duplicate)

Formula GT and 5 endurance races left to complete.

Only the Audi R8 Race Car left to buy. My favourite thing will be when it finally appears in the UCD.
 
A-Spec: 37
B-Spec: 37
Game Progress: 97 %
Current Credits: 17,939,432
Total Wins: 481
No. of Cars Owned: 278
Trophies Earned: 77 %
Total Distance Driven: 39,966.2 Miles

Just some endurance races to go but I am waiting for the update to see if they add a save facility on there before I do them
 
It's been 3 months? Man, I got bored about a month ago and have been playing F1 2010 ever since. I still play every now and then, but I only got to A-Spec 23 and got tired of the AI and the grinding.

Lapping the Nordschleife is still heaven but overall the game is very dull. And needless to say I haven't touched B-Spec...
 
A-Spec 21
B-Spec 7

Got bored. Stopped playing a while ago. Waiting for updates that make offline more interesting, events I feel like racing, etc.
 
A-spec: 37
B-spec: 21

I'm probably within the people who treated GT fairly and didn't "go in" in the first month. 3 months later, still getting all golds minus a few enduros, 600+ cars, only 22,000miles :O, and I spend a few hours in the morning dominating the lobbies with par-tuned vehicles. Seriously, there is no challenge whatsoever anymore, AI or human.
 
A-Spec: 30
B-Spec: 40
Progress: 95%
Wins: 546
Trophies: 59%
Credits: 7,396,439
Cars: 216
Distance: 53,978.3 Miles

I'll probably never get past level 31 in A-Spec. I have no intention of doing any endurances, or even the Formula GT Championship, and the seasonal XP payouts have petered out. I spend all my time tuning all the cars in my garage now.
 
I have played GT5 everyday since day one apart from the day I got the DCUO beta, at the moment I am mad into Dragon Age 2 but I'm still playing GT5 everyday.

I love it still and I still get blown away with the visuals in the car, I've never known a game still impress me this long after it's come out. I normally play a game for 2 weeks and move on but GT5 had really taken me back to the good old days of playing a game non stop.

GT5 may end ip being my all time best PS3 game. ASpec-31,BSpec-26
 
A-Spec 36
B-Spec 39
mileage somewhere above 66,000 kms
 
Back