3000gt Vr4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 15 comments
  • 1,726 views
Messages
365
im just curious on which one is the 99 version and which one is the 95 version. Let me know plz.
 
the 95 version looks a lot older, and the 99 version looks newer...you can kind of just tell...
 
The 99 version has a bigger wing, it looks simmilar to the Lancer 5/6 wing. Also the headlights aren't popups.

Personally I like the older style one.
 
Originally posted by TingBoy
hehe, i like retractable lights ^_^

[sarcasm] lolz ^_^ [/sarcasm]

Hmm I wonder why *cough* Hachi Roku *cough* you like them.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
The 99 version has a bigger wing, it looks simmilar to the Lancer 5/6 wing. Also the headlights aren't popups.

Personally I like the older style one.

Actually I don't think that they are popups, the newer versions lights just look more like slits. Theolder one had these funny clusters.

I dunno though, I can't remeber the last time I even saw a GT0 in the game or real life.
 
I have the strategy guide.


The 3000GT with the LARGE wing is the '95. It also has black headlight surrounds.

The 3000GT with the small wing and the body colour headlight surround is the '99.



This is the '95:
car-mitsubishi1.jpg
 
Are u sure i was playin GT2 today and i had the one in the picture above and it said 99 so.....
 
Yeh, that pic is the 99 version....for sure. If you have that Versus Books Guide, that has a ton of mistakes in it. ;)
 
Ooh, I remember what GT0 has popup headlights!
The '92 version does, mind you I only realised that because I saw one today. :D

Oh yeah the 92' isn't in GT3.
 
Ok. Let me apologize on behalf of "Versus" books. I assumed they were right, but I have seen more mistakes in that book than any other published document. I can't believe the '99 GTO was even sold in NorAm. I have honestly never seen one, or even a picture of one before playing GT3.


Here is a 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT
3000gt8.gif



Here is a 1999 Mitsu 3000GT
99Mitsubishi.3000GT.2.jpg
 
mits_3000gt.jpg
- 1995

mits_3000gtagain.jpg
- 1999
 
Back