Buying GT6 anniversary code from ebay

• Thread starter Franjo
  • 11 comments
According to my Anniversary voucher, the code expires 12/06/2016. So if that code you're looking at hasn't been used, it could be redeemable.

I bought the pre order codes off eBay and it went fine. Just check the sellers rating and reviews before purchase.

I bought the pre order codes off eBay and it went fine. Just check the sellers rating and reviews before purchase.

I used to be a Platinum PowerSeller on eBay a while back (quit selling as the fees got ridiculous and eBay just isn't like it used to be, plus I have a real store now) who has also made a great many purchases and I can tell you that, that isn't always a safe bet. I have seen even the best of sellers try to "slip one by" from time to time. One is really taking their chances with these types of purchases, especially when it comes to gaming codes. I myself wouldn't risk it, but feel free to take your chances. @Franjo

I used to be a Platinum PowerSeller on eBay a while back (quit selling as the fees got ridiculous and eBay just isn't like it used to be, plus I have a real store now) who has also made a great many purchases and I can tell you that, that isn't always a safe bet. I have seen even the best of sellers try to "slip one by" from time to time. One is really taking their chances with these types of purchases, especially when it comes to gaming codes. I myself wouldn't risk it, but feel free to take your chances. @Franjo
Just wondering what do you sell currently? :)

Best advice for buying anything on Ebay, always. Sure you can't eliminate the possibility of getting shafted, but it's not much different than any cash purchase you might make buying something used or off a local classified ad. At least in the case of Ebay, you may have dozens or hundreds of buyer reviews in your favour and you should always do your due diligence. We're only talking a few bucks here anyway, so it's not like you're taking a big risk.

Just wondering what do you sell currently? :)

I sell custom made novelty items (imaging only) ranging from wall clocks, key chains, magnets, tin signs, license pates, mouse pads.....you get the idea. My biggest thing is wall clocks though, great seller and get tons of requests for custom work regarding images. I have an extensive background in graphics work. :)

I sell custom made novelty items (imaging only) ranging from wall clocks, key chains, magnets, tin signs, license pates, mouse pads.....you get the idea. My biggest thing is wall clocks though, great seller and get tons of requests for custom work regarding images. I have an extensive background in graphics work. :)
Are you located in the UK, if not do you do worldwide shipping?

Back