330 P4 or Mark IV?

  • Thread starter Thread starter McZachenF1138
  • 78 comments
  • 4,025 views
Why choose?
Get both!
And throw in a Miura while you're at it!
:D
 
Fwiw my offer was a gift. Not a trade. I really only need gear. Got trades going for that.

So yea PM or add me on PSN. Please add a note who and why you are sending a request. I get random requests and ignore them unless I know the person.
 
Nothing, just make sure your two accounts are friends, and send the ticket to your main account after you back up the save game of your new account 👍.

And by sending the ticket to my main account you mean: open the ticket and if it's a car I want, gift it to my main account. If I don't get a car I wanted, obviously do not send it to my main account, then go back and reload my backup before I opened the ticket and try it all again, right?
 
McZachenF138
And by sending the ticket to my main account you mean: open the ticket and if it's a car I want, gift it to my main account. If I don't get a car I wanted, obviously do not send it to my main account, then go back and reload my backup before I opened the ticket and try it all again, right?

That's one way to do it, yes :). If you want more than one, send the ticket to your main account and reload the save to your secondary so you have two 👍.
 
McZachenF138
And by sending the ticket to my main account you mean: open the ticket and if it's a car I want, gift it to my main account. If I don't get a car I wanted, obviously do not send it to my main account, then go back and reload my backup before I opened the ticket and try it all again, right?

Dont open the ticket. Just send it. The ferrari and the ford cant be traded.
 
andy54321
Dont open the ticket. Just send it. The ferrari and the ford cant be traded.

Gosh I didn't think that through correctly. Please excuse me, I don't normally slip up that way. He is right yet again, but other than that it will work :). So either way you will need to send the ticket to your main account and reload the secondary save 👍.
 
CAMjhr
Gosh I didn't think that through correctly. Please excuse me, I don't normally slip up that way. He is right yet again, but other than that it will work :). So either way you will need to send the ticket to your main account and reload the secondary save 👍.

Lol how many hours have you been awake ? :)
 
andy54321
Lol how many hours have you been awake ? :)

A lot, I had to get up early this morning. Forgive me. But that should work :). Any more questions?
 
He might of opened it without backing up. But can always create another. Its all good.
 
I think he did. I hope everything is okay, McZachen! I hope I didn't cause any problems.. :(
 
I think he did. I hope everything is okay, McZachen! I hope I didn't cause any problems.. :(

Oh no, everything's cool. I backed up my secondary before I opened the ticket.
I didn't know how to gift the ticket before opening, but I figured it out.
I just finished my first attempt at giving my primary account the ticket, and...
...I got some a Mazda 110.

Time to try again!



I can't thank all of you enough for helping out and especially dealing with my noob-iness in this situation!:)
 
No problem, it was my pleasure 👍.
 
CAMjhr
No problem, it was my pleasure 👍.

Phewww lol. Your welcome. It wont take long to get the car or cars.
 
I guess I can't "Try again".
I didn't know you can only send one gift car ticket a day. :(
 
McZachenF138
I guess I can't "Try again".
I didn't know you can only send one gift car ticket a day. :(

Did you back up your main account after getting the ticket sent there ?
 
andy54321
Did you back up your main account after getting the ticket sent there ?

Yeah, if you do that, you can open the ticket over and over 👍.
 
meh, if you open it without making a backup, delete the original save on the PS3. if it is the same day the ticket is made, it will reload a new ticket. :)
 
BryCivicSi
meh, if you open it without making a backup, delete the original save on the PS3. if it is the same day the ticket is made, it will reload a new ticket. :)

Thats good didnt know that. But he has still lost a days trade tho right ?
 
Did you back up your main account after getting the ticket sent there ?

Ugh, no!
I didn't even think about that!
I'll be sure to do that in 1 hour 21 minutes when it officially becomes tomorrow. :)
 
Thats good didnt know that. But he has still lost a days trade tho right ?

Yeah, you still use the day's trade. I just use that method so i dont need to make a backup. i only have 1 external drive and don't like overwriting my main account's backup. I'd be pissed if that ever went corrupt.
 
McZachenF138
Ugh, no!
I didn't even think about that!
I'll be sure to do that in 1 hour 21 minutes when it officially becomes tomorrow. :)

Reset been i think. What time does it reset there ?
 
Ugh, no!
I didn't even think about that!
I'll be sure to do that in 1 hour 21 minutes when it officially becomes tomorrow. :)

It isn't a reset at midnight. Reset is 7pm CST. Not sure which time zone you are in.
 
BryCivicSi
Yeah, you still use the day's trade. I just use that method so i dont need to make a backup. i only have 1 external drive and don't like overwriting my main account's backup. I'd be pissed if that ever went corrupt.

Thats good, like it.

I would be very angry if i lost mine lol.
 
Reset been i think. What time does it reset there ?

Right now it is July 14, 10:46 PM.
I'd assume it would reset at midnight because I get my 10 paint chips and museum cards then.
 
McZachenF138
Right now it is July 14, 10:46 PM.
I'd assume it would reset at midnight because I get my 10 paint chips and museum cards then.

Its 1am in uk is reset i beleive. 7pm in other places in the world ect....
 
Right now it is July 14, 10:46 PM.
I'd assume it would reset at midnight because I get my 10 paint chips and museum cards then.

nope, see my above post.
 
meh, if you open it without making a backup, delete the original save on the PS3. if it is the same day the ticket is made, it will reload a new ticket. :)

Wait, without a primary or secondary account backup?
 
Wait, without a primary or secondary account backup?

secondary. if you delete your primary account without a backup, you are starting at day 1. which is why it works with the secondary account. Start at day 1 and a new b-day ticket arrives.

No good will ever come from deleting the primary account save.
 
Well I did all of this after the reset time anyway.

Right, but the next reset isn't till 7 or 8pm your time depending on your time zone. It isn't at midnight as you are expecting.
 
Back