Good cars for 600-650 PP

• Thread starter FinalLevel
  • 18 comments
The Zytek is a good one for lower PP races (preferably 600).

The 2 fastest cars (easily) is:
-Toyota TS030
-Chaparall 2J

after those I'm not entirely sure, but I'd imagine the Pescarolo C60 Hybride.
TS030

I own that, and it understeers horribly without TS. Can it be fixed?
I'm sorry what? it understeers without traction control? so traction control fixes understeer? How the **** are you driving?

The TS030 is already an epic car out of the box. Just set the camber to zero and you're good to go.

Also, it can keep pace with those pesky McLarens. And it's good on S-Class races as well, with amazing fuel economy.

Other good cars in the 600-650pp range are the Furai, Zytek, Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car, Lexus VGT, and the Toyota FT-1 VGT.

The 2 fastest cars (easily) is:
-Toyota TS030
-Chaparall 2J

after those I'm not entirely sure, but I'd imagine the Pescarolo C60 Hybride.

I'm sorry what? it understeers without traction control? so traction control fixes understeer? How the **** are you driving?
Sorry, but I was in a rush. I had mistaken the TS030 for another car, and somehow I got oversteer and understeer mixed up. :dunce: The TS030 is a brilliant car, but I keep ending up getting past by every car in existence. Is there a car better for straights?

For me as a noob to GT6 the TS030 is the best Choice in the givven range.
In the expert seasonal Race Event in indianapolis i tryed quit a bunch of different cars. Just to get a feeling for them.
LM55, McLaren's, several VisionGT Cars, Zytek , etc.

I don't know exactly why but the TS030 is about 2 seconds faster than any of the others. Especialy on the Straight it is about 10 km/h faster.

Maybe its your way of getting out of the corner, thats why your not fast enough on the straight. Sorry thats what "they" told me and they were right i guess.

Anyway TS030 seems to be outstanding in this PP-Range regarding for example the propotion (is this the right word) between weight and hp.

Any, but I have found a good car.

My favourite road cars in this PP range are probably the Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia, Nissan GTR Black Edition. Favourite race cars in this range are the BMW Z4 GT3 and Mercedes SLS AMG GT3.

I like the BMW Z4 GT3. Costs 350,000 credits, but is worth every penny.

I also like the Amemiya RX-7. As long as you keep it out of the grass, it can definitely take you places.

These are some of the good cars that I use
Racecars
Mclaren F1 GTR Racecar Base Model 95'
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Racecar 97'(good for cornering)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Pagani Zonda R

Road Cars
Pagani Huayra
Mclaren F1
Ferrari FXX
Mclaren MP4-12c(best value for money)
Bugatti Veyron(if you can handle the understeer)

Back