Modified Track Path Editor + Tracks/Discussion

Rollercoaster & Devils Elbow are probably the worst thing a certain GTP member could've created :)

Due to the fact that the online lobby is now filled with em & them blasted Tom X's :)

Can anyone help me with using the site to change the tracks? I have the files and everything in Bluestacks. I'm looking at the .bin file of the track and have no idea how to get it from Bluestacks to the browse option to open it in the browser itself.

Edit: Figured it out thanks to my friend google.

Edit: Crisis Number 2. When I replace the Bin file and open the track back up on the Track path editor. It's like, crashed. Here's what it looks like.

Attachments

• Screenshot (188).png
    Screenshot (188).png
    8.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Can anyone help me with using the site to change the tracks? I have the files and everything in Bluestacks. I'm looking at the .bin file of the track and have no idea how to get it from Bluestacks to the browse option to open it in the browser itself.

When I replace the Bin file and open the track back up on the Track path editor. It's like, crashed. Here's what it looks like.
I experienced it once,It was for wrong re-naming (Change  .bin→.Bin)

Rollercoaster & Devils Elbow are probably the worst thing a certain GTP member could've created :)

Due to the fact that the online lobby is now filled with em & them blasted Tom X's :)

These things are only a problem if you make it out to be. Games should be fun. I haven't had much fun in ages in GT6 until people started making these jump tracks. I enjoy realism, but every once in a while I love just mucking around and doing crazy things.

If PD patched these tracks in the next update I bet GT6 will be a ghost town once again.

These things are only a problem if you make it out to be. Games should be fun. I haven't had much fun in ages in GT6 until people started making these jump tracks. I enjoy realism, but every once in a while I love just mucking around and doing crazy things.

If PD patched these tracks in the next update I bet GT6 will be a ghost town once again.

The 2 smiley faces in that post was supposed to come across as a light hearted jokey comment :)

The track's are great fun :) still don't like the Tom X's though :)

869 km/h going downhill with the Tomahawk X :eek:

Guess I'm not the only one who went speed running down the Rollercoaster in the Tomahawk X. :lol:

I did however go a tiny bit faster, 922 km/h to be exact, which is just over 670mph. :eek::eek:

So I tried to climb up the hill on the Rollercoaster on a Nissan GTR LM NISMO without Racing Softs and SRF.

I cant, but once i plunged back downhill i got 320 mph!

Last edited:
I haven't found a road car that can make the climb yet, but I'm trying to stay away from obvious choices like the Veyron. The downhill descent has seen many cars exceed 500mph though, such as the Yellowbird, RS6 and 3000GT.

Got to land that big jump on the way down to do it though.

I haven't found a road car that can make the climb yet, but I'm trying to stay away from obvious choices like the Veyron. The downhill descent has seen many cars exceed 500mph though, such as the Yellowbird, RS6 and 3000GT.

I doubt that it's doable with a road car. You need so much downforce to keep the car pushed to the road. Without downforce you'll just lose grip and sooner or later gravity will win.

I tested the Veryon and it can't do it, even fully tuned with Nos. :D

About 2/3rds the way up, you've probably noticed that the wheels start leaving the road like the cars getting lift underneath it, when that happens you immediately start losing momentum and the tyres start unloading and spinning up and there's nothing that can be done about it.

The Tomahawk mostly gets around the problem because of its shear speed until near the peak of the climb, I've yet to test the cars which have fan assisted downforce like the 2J or the RBRX Fan cars and I'm curious to see how that goes. :)

I tested the Veryon and it can't do it, even fully tuned with Nos. :D

About 2/3rds the way up, you've probably noticed that the wheels start leaving the road like the cars getting lift underneath it, when that happens you immediately start losing momentum and the tyres start unloading and spinning up and there's nothing that can be done about it.

The Tomahawk mostly gets around the problem because of its shear speed until near the peak of the climb, I've yet to test the cars which have fan assisted downforce like the 2J or the RBRX Fan cars and I'm curious to see how that goes. :)

RBRX gets up there fine, 2J I'd assume would be ok provided you get the gearing right. 2X flies up there!

I got my V8 Vantage 99 3/4 of the way up after 45 mins. I gave up and turned around. Hit 430 in it.

RBRX gets up there fine, 2J I'd assume would be ok provided you get the gearing right. 2X flies up there!
It took slightly more than just tweaking the gears, but the 2J CAN do it. ;)

I had to completely soften the suspension so it was slightly more stable at the top due to bumps unsettling it and slowing me down.

Stayed in 2nd until near the top, then drop it into first and redline it to keep the rear tyres spinning.

If the tyres stopped spinning and I came to a halt, I had to Brake and Handbrake together to minimise rollback and allow me to rev the engine up again.

Sometimes when I took off, the car kept going backwards so I applied some brake pressure and the car jumped forward again.

Definitely tougher to get the 2J to the top, but oh so satisfying when you do. :P

Whilst there's room for improvement in the setup, it's good enough as long you have a decent idea of what to do. 👍

Got my Tomahawk X setup with the wheelie glitch and max ballast front, I hit around 860 km/h going down, then halfway I hit that bump and took off. The speedo only shows 9xx km/h but I checked in status screen it shows 1,075 km/h top speed :lol: We have officially broken the sound barrier :D

I tried a couple more runs but it doesn't get any higher, even after shifting to the overdrive 7th gear (I lengthened the gears as much as it allows). I guess that's the maximum allowable number by the game.

Ever since I heard about an updated course maker coming to GT6, I'd been planning on making some pretty ridiculous stuff...

...But never did I envision anything quite like this:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love it.

Sorry, you haven't done it yet,

But I have.

Nice 👍 Mind sharing the exact settings and how exactly you do it? I drove down the straight and hit that bump halfway through. Kept the throttle planted while in the air and cannot get any higher than my record.

Nice 👍 Mind sharing the exact settings and how exactly you do it? I drove down the straight and hit that bump halfway through. Kept the throttle planted while in the air and cannot get any higher than my record.
I got it from luck. After I landed the jump I bounced and kept going; haven't been able to do it since.

Just a little tip, if you want more stablilty in your car on downhills and bumps, put CH tires on the front and RS tires on the back.

I got it from luck. After I landed the jump I bounced and kept going; haven't been able to do it since.

I see. In that case I think I'll be satisfied with my record :P Tried again and got an extra 4 km/h, it won't go any faster. Tried not using the wheelie trick, which kept the car on the road, but didn't even breach 1000 km/h with that.

Wait, what's this track that's taller than the Devil's Elbow? I need to know..

It's Joker's new track called Rollercoaster, only uber fast cars like the Tomahawk X or any of the Fan cars ( 2J included albeit with some tuning.) have the best likelihood of completing a lap due to the Extreme angle and height near the top.

Also a good place to create some crazy crashes too. ;)👍

What stinks about the roller coaster is once your car starts to flip at the top, you'd better be ready to start over from the beginning.

a ride on the rollercoaster

replay with photo Ops.

2 laps of K1 ( this is now my favorite track )
not as clean as I'd like, but for the first time using the track. This was Intense.
have to Learn the Braking points.

Back