350PP Autumn Ring Quick Match (normal car, comfort soft)

• Thread starter radix023
  • 247 comments
Exact spot on guys. There is a huge difference in driver feel for each of us. Not being able to tune means a lot more time behind the wheel trying to force yourself to drive something you never drive in that state of tune otherwise.

Hello everybody!

First of all, sorry for my Google English :boggled:

For all players who have since closed down by PD also miss this beautiful event here I may a ready alternative.

Since this race was very popular with the other players on my home Board I myself decided to let it revive again in the context of my HOTT-Events as a time trial event.

For the next three weeks any interested driver is thus given the opportunity again to bring one of his self-built race cars out of the garage and give him in the fight against the clock once the spores.

For now, however, does not fetch all participants one of the top vehicles ala Suzuki GSX, Toyota Prius or Lotus Elise out of the garage, I have the terms and conditions adapted one more thing:

Driving is here:

Road Cars with mid-engine (MR) / max 85 kW / min 850 kg / max 350 LP / Tires: K 3

So if you desire has can gladly participated in my club event. Of course also on all other running events of my series. Finally, you have now a lot of time after PD has extended the time trial over 4 weeks.
The access to my club and detailed explanations can be found in my signature.

See you soon!

Honda S800 = win

Nimble little car that I love because no one cares about it (not an obvious choice and you have to setup it properly) and its so good and fast for this low range of PP.

If you tune it correctly it goes almost as fast as an Elise on corners and in the straights its quite a lot faster

Its good that the GSX-R ("cheat" car) is out of this event.
what tune do you use?

Back