T tyrellg Messages 107 Messages tyrell8108 Mar 10, 2011 #1 Does anyone else wonder why there are so many 350z's in the game? I mean i have been gifted at least 8 or 9 of these cars and it is getting a bit old.
Does anyone else wonder why there are so many 350z's in the game? I mean i have been gifted at least 8 or 9 of these cars and it is getting a bit old.
M-POWER_FTW Best Member Premium Messages 1,115 Gotham Messages M-POWER_FTW Mar 10, 2011 #2 Different years and versions, like US and EU.
Tornado Messages 41,187 Mar 10, 2011 #3 tyrellg Does anyone else wonder why there are so many 350z's in the game? I mean i have been gifted at least 8 or 9 of these cars and it is getting a bit old. Click to expand... Lazy roster padding.
tyrellg Does anyone else wonder why there are so many 350z's in the game? I mean i have been gifted at least 8 or 9 of these cars and it is getting a bit old. Click to expand... Lazy roster padding.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 10, 2011 #4 Same reason there are a lot of miatas, or skylines. Because PD wanted it to be like that.
brambos Messages 1,426 Messages Burammm Mar 10, 2011 #5 Man... there are huge differences between them.. like.. uhm... color of leather upholstery... different types of Limited Edition badges... and important things like a special exclusive paint color.
Man... there are huge differences between them.. like.. uhm... color of leather upholstery... different types of Limited Edition badges... and important things like a special exclusive paint color.
Driver321GO Messages 138 Messages RiddikGT5 Mar 10, 2011 #6 those things are very important for japanese fan boys lolh
ZR1fan Messages 1,008 Mar 10, 2011 #7 I surprisingly dont have one.. i have a pair of 370Zs but thats because i bought them at my own discretion
I surprisingly dont have one.. i have a pair of 370Zs but thats because i bought them at my own discretion
Zenith Messages 4,543 Bay Area, CA Messages Zenith113 Mar 10, 2011 #8 Toronado Lazy roster padding. Click to expand... ^this You'll pick up dozens of cars that are exactly the same besides "this was sold in the US, instead of Japan"
Toronado Lazy roster padding. Click to expand... ^this You'll pick up dozens of cars that are exactly the same besides "this was sold in the US, instead of Japan"
SlyckTires Messages 1,554 Messages SlyckTires Mar 10, 2011 #9 Lol I thought this was going to be a post about the GT Academy. Anything but boring, I was thinking. Is there a thread for that. Not noticed one yet.
Lol I thought this was going to be a post about the GT Academy. Anything but boring, I was thinking. Is there a thread for that. Not noticed one yet.