Porsche is Coming to iRacing

• Thread starter L8 Apex
  • 25 comments
I love the way they sent round emails as well, timed to arrive just after midnight 1 Jan 2017... Stuttgart time zone :)

First Ferrari and now Porsche pretty awesome. There are some shots of the lmp1 in that video so hopefully that's a sign that it's coming a some point.

Ah, the good old domino effect since Porsche cut out the exclusive contract with Electronic Arts deal. I never played iRacing, but I believe Ruf was in the lineup of iRacing cars. This is going to be great for one of the most successful racing sims ever to get Porsche loving.

Some part of me just doesn't want Gran Turismo Sport to feature these cars, I can't really say why.
Could it be because GTS hasn't shown any classic cars as of yet? All we've seen so far was just modern cars and fantasy ones that take place in the present.

Maybe that could be the reason? If so, your welcome.

Great news for iRacing players. I dont play that game myself... Porsche Vol. 3 for AC is all i need right now. But it is fantastic news that Porsche is finally set free in 2017. I think we have a good chance seeing Porsche in Forza 7, PCars2 and propably even GT Sport.

Well, I'm not really sure. Maybe because I think Poly's ego and lack of understanding how to manage time properly makes me think they're at best, the last guys who should recieve this Porsche license.

Maybe because Polyphony Digital didn't have any serious competition on Playstation and could do wathever they wanted, now we have both Project Cars and Assetto Corsa on PS4, Gran Turismo Sport is not for me, since i only play singleplayer and next singleplayer Gran Turismo has to be as good as P.C and A.C before i consider buying it.

So we have Forza, AC, iRacing...

need GT, PCars and the rally games.

SMS have already said or that hinted that Porsche is coming to PCars the question is if it's this iteration or the next one. The only man on the outside looking in is PD at this point. There has been nothing said and though that doesn't mean it wont come, it's a bit sad that the leader (or once) of this genre is last to the game.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised to hear Porsche has arrived in GT Sport. But it won't be nearly as exciting for me as it is in other games, since GT Sport's severely limited focus on cars from 2009 or newer means a lot of the Porsche lineup will be off-limits, unless PD finally starts broadening the car list.

This is awesome news. First Assetto Corsa, now iRacing. This only bodes well for sim racing fans.

WELCOME TO THE GOOD RACING GAMES PORSCHE!!! We've been waiting for you. Please, take a seat, relax and enjoy your stay.......Oh, and don't worry about that kid chucking a tantrum in the corner, that's just EA wanting to join the party. We've obviously told them to take a nap for a while

No it's a one make GT3 Cup car.

Back