TheAdmiester's Gallery of Debug Stuff

United Kingdom
Sunderland
Hey all, I thought I might make a gallery here instead of cluttering up the general threads. This thread is basically for stuff that isn't possible in the normal game, such as free-mode Forzavista and so on.

I'm not going to add pictures that I've already posted, I'll only post new stuff here going forward.

For the first post, here's the Blue Meanie in white shoes (these are as white as I could get the rims, hope you guys don't mind).

32090815016_693dd86292_o.png

And just in case you love HUGE pictures, here's an 8K version. Any pictures above 1080p I won't embed just for those of you who are on limited connections.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5606/32090820396_02acd3fa66_o.png

It turns out the debug builds can render huge images (up to 16x my resolution, god knows how big that'll be if I'm running at 4K) using the old "Big Shot" functions, so that's pretty nice.

Bit of a shame the S800 is a later model. The early ones had chain drive and a rear independent suspension. The one they scanned is a later one that switched to a more conventional driveshaft and live axle. Simpler, but heavier and less nimble. I won't comment on the fact it's wrong hand drive.

I don't see a difference between bullshots and gameplay. If there is a diffference I can probably find it somewhere.

If any are worthy of wallpapers, feel free.

32060073761_f9747ce178_o.png
yeah like this
Forza Horizon 3 (258).png

The wheels don't reflect and the car lod is 5 or something. This is how it looks in there bullshots
cc5be2b3-dccc-4ea3-8d6a-c98fc65a58b7.jpg

You can see the rims with brakes and higher lod details. Also more cars are reflected than standart wich is 4.

yeah like this
View attachment 619054
The wheels don't reflect and the car lod is 5 or something. This is how it looks in there bullshots
View attachment 619055
You can see the rims with brakes and higher lod details. Also more cars are reflected than standart wich is 4.
You're right, I forgot about that. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Presented without comment. See if you can tell what's different.
vf0knL1.jpg

Last edited:
VXR
If the adjustment is in there, why can't we alter it?! That looks much better.

Some one better explained this over on reddit a while back; but it has to do with how the vehicles are 'rigged' and clipping physics. I'll see if I can find what was said and it'll explain it better.

How does these pics look sooo realistic.. I can't get that.. I must be doing something wrong..
I have manual control over the time of day and blur sample amount, which helps a lot.

Other than that, high exposure + motion blur + a little bit of sepia for warmth and it'll look good.

I have manual control over the time of day and blur sample amount, which helps a lot.

Other than that, high exposure + motion blur + a little bit of sepia for warmth and it'll look good.

Ok. Thanks for that tidbit. I have a pic I'll try to post on here..

Great stuff @TheAdmiester! I've been using some of your pics from this thread as wallpaper.

If you're in the mood, is there anything interesting Alfa Romeo-related?

It is a real shame the Xbone photo mode (or Forza photomodes)don't let you adjust the blur samples once you have set the aperture as those above being so smooth in the background transform the pictures. 👍

Back