TheAdmiester's Gallery of Debug Stuff

Don't get your hopes up. The normal PC version is just like the Xbox version (but obviously better looking). You can't do stuff like this in it.

That is the reason I would buy the PC version because you can do things like open hoods, open doors and open convertible cars. So it looks like inside the PC version, you can look into certain folders and files and make changes and customize the way you want. It's like hacking into the game.

That is the reason I would buy the PC version because you can do things like open hoods, open doors and open convertible cars. So it looks like inside the PC version, you can look into certain folders and files and make changes and customize the way you want. It's like hacking into the game.
No, you can't do that normally. The normal PC version can't be modded or changed.

Gave the Lola some sounds so I thought I might as well take it out.
32242587970_0e62906104_o.png

32581475846_09773c1bb4_o.png

When you put the convertible top down, are you able to drive like that, or does it revert back to normal upon driving?

So I noticed that, unless I'm wrong, the first-gen Audi R8 was available as a V8 even after the 2013 facelift, something I didn't know beforehand.

Naturally, because I also noticed that the B8 RS4 (2006) seems to have the same V8 (both 4.2L FSI, both around 420hp) I made it available as a swap for the 2013 R8. Works beautifully, although I wish the V10 wasn't visible through the rear window :P
gbSg2x7.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and also, the Forza 5 versions of the V10 R8 sounds were still in the files. Since I prefer the sound of them over the FH3 ones I've swapped them out on the V10 R8 engines. Sounds much better. Since I've posted about it, have a nice little beauty shot of the 2016 R8 as well.
31868063494_e34d5a8b6d_o.png

Last edited:
There's blatantly no issue driving roofless, so what gives?

The S2000 is considerably improved without the wing, another strange decision in the retail build.

VXR
There's blatantly no issue driving roofless, so what gives?

The S2000 is considerably improved without the wing, another strange decision in the retail build.
Personally I have no idea. One theory I have is that maybe the raindrops that fall into the interior don't work if you've taken the roof off and the car has to be specifically designed for it, and they're not happy with releasing them like that?

Other than that, no idea seriously.

Yeah that's my only guess. It's a nice touch, but not essential, but given their previously slap dash approach to car models until roughly 2010, it's a welcome concern from the developers.

So I discovered it's possible to spawn a convoy of up to 11 (including me I think) cars. I love the feeling of driving as a pack, especially at night. It makes it feel less lonely and more road trip-y.
32392351870_07779b4ca1_o.png

These two pics don't show the full convoy but I thought they looked good anyway.
32392350810_6fbbf9ea31_o.png

32649006831_598927f9fb_o.png

And now something a little more silly:
32772461045_436ab070d1_o.png

@TheAdmiester are you able to edit the dimensions of cars, mainly the track width? I would love to see a 1973 Skyline GTR that doesn't look like it missed leg day at the gym. :lol:

Back