Porsche Becomes the Unofficial Mascot of April's Forzathon Events

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 160 comments
United Kingdom
Wreckage, Turn 1
PrecisionXCIV
Here are the rest of April's Forzathon events!
Forzathon-April-638x359.jpg

Event #1

Basket of Goodies

14th – 17th April

Win the Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 and more!

Event #2

Show Us What You’re Working With

21st – 24th April

Take home the Porsche 959 and more!

Event #3

Horizon Secret Service

28th April – 1st May

Compete and win the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 and more!

One-Day Event

Putting on a show

April 18th

Win the Porsche 918 Spyder and more!

This weekend provides players with the opportunity to win the GT3 RS 4.0 with the opportunity to obtain the 918 Spyder on Tuesday.

Last edited:
So basically it's Porsche Month. Just like I figured, most of the Porsches that didn't make the DLC pack but are present in the game will be given away as prizes. Time to see which Porsches are attainable through offline and which ones need online assistance...

An amazing month, every Forzathon award is a Car I'll definitely get some usage out of. Hopefully the challenges to get them are fun as well

I'll have to wait til Sunday to get the 911 GT3. Lets hope I remember to hop on FH3 as soon as I get back...

PSA: You do not need an Xbox Live Gold Subscription to obtain the 911 GT3 RS 4.0 from tomorrow. You just need to...
Complete 5 bucket list challenges

I'm glad we can obtain all the models in singleplayer. The airborne pass challenge could take some time to get right. Better go for it on the first day.

I would imagine airborne passes can be done rather quickly in cross country races.

I would imagine airborne passes can be done rather quickly in cross country races.
I can't recall the name, but there's a cross country race in Byron Bay where you jump off the cliff to the beach below. That's got to be a good one for airborne passes. Oh, and the construction site has some good jumps.

I can't recall the name, but there's a cross country race in Byron Bay where you jump off the cliff to the beach below. That's got to be a good one for airborne passes. Oh, and the construction site has some good jumps.

It's called Apostles Beach Cross Country. That should definitely be an easy event to do it.

-----

Decided not to procrastinate and got my GT3 RS 4.0 ASAP. I'll be mad at myself if I miss these Forzathons that has a Porsche as the prize.

full

full

I have a problem.... i spent 2 million on 3 gt3s 4.0 also the digital lcd screens on the gauge cluster arent work on them.

Well creating your own Bucket Lists can be registered in order to win the 911, so that's nice. You don't even need to complete them twice over, just setting the goal time/speed/height/etc. is enough. Of course, it can also serve as the best of both worlds if you set up something like a Skills Chain challenge in order to jump around a whole lot and get the Kangaroo skills...

And thus my first Porsche in Forza enters my garage;

Although I sense the 918 will be more of a pain in the behind to win, with that kind of requirement... :crazy:

Timber Mill Cross Country Circuit may end up being the easiest to get an Airborne Pass on, although there are a few good routes on Blizzard Mountain as well.

• Slight hop at Turn 1
  • Big jump after Turn 2 (after you go under the bridge)
  • Slight hop after Turn 3
  • Slight downhill jump after Turn 4
  • Wooden log ramps just before Start/Finish.

Last edited:
2 very glaring issues with the new GT3 RS 4.0

1: You can't paint the wheels
IMG_0474.PNG

2: The digital speedometer placement is well off
IMG_0476.PNG

(The black under the rev counter should show the speed, but the placement for it is all the way to the right, where its barely visible)

Last edited:
The Airbone pass you mean?

Blizzard M will be the easiest way to get the car imo... :)

Well there's where the problem lies for me; I do not own the BM expansion.

However, PJ's suggestion of using the Timber Mill Cross Circuit is a good idea for those who are in a similar situation. The circuit may be short, but there are plenty of opportunities to catch an opponent, such as the big jump after going underneath the bridge. The log ramps are also an interesting place to attempt air overtakes, but the AI is tuned to go around them, making timing overtaking attempts a bit of a pain...

Bucket List?

Where in the world do I find them?

Is it some kind of online thing where you need Xbox gold?

Bucket List?

Where in the world do I find them?

Is it some kind of online thing where you need Xbox gold?
Their icon looks like this but WITHOUT the pencil:

upload_2017-4-14_20-25-27.png

Basically, they are side challenges the developers have created and have objectives such as: reach x destination in x minutes, get x skill points, etc. There are three difficulties: easy, medium, and hard. You probably don't need Gold for the developer-created ones.

You can create your own Bucket List challenge by going to the icon WITH the pencil and share it with your friends. I don't not know if you need Gold for that.

I have done the bucket lists.
I have done 5 of them too.
Didn't get the car.

Back