Porsche Becomes the Unofficial Mascot of April's Forzathon Events

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 160 comments
Airborne pass will be easy. Very easy. The cross country at the construction site is a great one to do it with.

Try restarting your game. On PC, sometimes I have to exit and go back to FH3 for the reward to pop up.

Does it have to be 5 different bucket lists or can you do the same one 5 times?

Edit: Had to do a new one on the last to register.

Last edited:
The 30% off on everything at the autoshow does not seem to work.
Try checking again now. The sale wasn't applying for me yesterday, but it's working now. Just got the McLaren F1 for 1.4 Million.

Good to hear the sale is working now. I was planning to grab the Aston Martin DB5 for cheap, so it's ready for the free Porsche in one of the next challenges.

Try checking again now. The sale wasn't applying for me yesterday, but it's working now. Just got the McLaren F1 for 1.4 Million.

Nope, still nothing on my end. Not that it really matters because I've already got pretty much everything, but it's still a bit strange.

Do you guys think we'll get the Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR from FM6 as a Forzathon reward one day?
By the way, happy birthday @VXR! :cheers:

Do you guys think we'll get the Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR from FM6 as a Forzathon reward one day?

It wouldn't surprise me, but I'd much rather they surprise us with an updated 2017 GTE or GT3 spec version (I doubt this will happen until FM7 though).

For those looking for an easy way to do the Forzathon just go to the cross country circuit at the construction site. It has plenty of jumps and while doing a test run I managed quite a few air pass skills. The pass doesn't have to be in the air either, just as long as it's shortly after landing it will trigger the skill, just make sure you're alongside another car at the jump.

Last edited:
another easy race for airborne pass skill challenge is the mountain cross country circuit did a test run got airborne pass within the first lap. but yeah construction site cross country circuit is a easy one. i think its easier then the mountain cross country circuit i tried

Last edited:
In and out in 10 minutes :)

upload_2017-4-18_9-45-59.png

You guys are pissing me off lol. Tried 10 laps so far at the stunt circuit at Blizzard Mountain, the airborne pass thing refuses to show up.

Gotta go to bed and then go to work, so I got 30 minutes to get this ****ing thing or I'm not getting a 918 for some time if ever.

I got mine at the Apostle's Beach Cross Country race.

I bounced around in the outback for the crash landings achievement and spent about one whole minute in Byron getting the Trashman achievement. I don't have the two-wheel achievement yet. I'm thinking something rather tall like a Polaris should get me that one.

Back