Porsche Becomes the Unofficial Mascot of April's Forzathon Events

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 160 comments
A neat thing occurred this morning when I did the Stirred, not Shaken Challenge.

I normally do #Forzathon around 8am on Friday morning as I typically get them completed before I go to work. That means I'm often one of the first people to unlock them:

upload_2017-4-28_16-30-41.png

The percentage of people that have completed a #Forzathon challenge at that time is very small as you'd expect, usually under 1%.

Anyway I'm in my DB5, complete Stirred, not Shaken and get the Achievement pop-up.

The number of users that had completed it by the time I unlocked it myself:

0.07 %

Seemed appropriate :lol:

Guess i,m going to have to go the Xbone rought to drive an air cooled 911 turbo digitally. 74-86 911, 930 turbo is the model i desire most! but sadly and disapointly was not included in AC. And probably will not be in Pcars2, and for sure not in GT sport. I know ruff BTR is a 911 930 turbo but it is standard and modified. Just want a stock premium model. Hopeing and wishing one of these DEV's answer my prayers, if that happens my life will be complete!

How do you guys suppose models like the Porsche 911 Turbo S and the Carrera GT will be obtained?

I just want those two and I'll be complete lol

I'm pretty surprised that instead of selling these as DLC, they're letting us get em for free. Pretty cool

I'm still a little bummed that the only way to get some cars other than forzathon is the auctions though. I'll have to save up a lot to get that Sesto Elemento

How do you guys suppose models like the Porsche 911 Turbo S and the Carrera GT will be obtained?

I just want those two and I'll be complete lol

Is the Carrera GT actually confirmed though? I hope so. My personal favorite porsche.

Back