Porsche Becomes the Unofficial Mascot of April's Forzathon Events

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 160 comments
Here I was thinking the airborne pass thing would drive me to agony while attempting some spectacular but unlikely aerial overtake. It turns out the subtle cross country elevation changes, making the car bounce off the ground every now and then, were more than sufficient. What a relief! :lol:

Last edited:
Whaaaatthh?! *Borat style*

It sounds SPOT ON in Forza 6. What went wrong??
Oh I just don't care for it. It sounds the same, I just dislike it. Goes very fast however.

Here I was thinking the airborne pass thing would drive me to agony while attempting some spectacular but unlikely aerial overtake. It turns the subtle cross country elevation changes, making the car bounce off the ground every now and then, were more than sufficient. What a relief! :lol:
I got it before the first corner, on the first lap on the construction site race lol.

What car do you guys suggest I use to get the airborne pass, and what track? I seriously want this car lol

Do the cross country circuit race at the construction site by Surfers Paradise. Any car will do honestly, but I used the Polaris RZR.

Owners of the Blizzard Mountain Expansion can easily obtain airborne passes at the Snow Park circuit using pretty much any car with a decent amount of power. ;)

How do you access the Forzathon? I got the game yesterday but I've been playing it for a while and still don't have access to even the autoshow yet.

How do you access the Forzathon? I got the game yesterday but I've been playing it for a while and still don't have access to even the autoshow yet.
You need to open your 2nd festival to gain access to Horizon Online. Then #Forzathon will unlock.

I have my 918 now. Did some tests with it against the P1 and LaFerrari. For awhile I was so hype I was finally seeing all three in a video game that I could barely properly test lol

FM4 had — and still has, really — an excellent selection of cars by the time the DLC ended. It was an inspired list, and it made it really hard to limit this article to only a dozen.

But, without being able to include open-wheel cars, it was limited in terms of outright variety versus FM6. And while a lot of cool tracks haven't been seen since then, you have to remember the utter abomination that the 'Ring was.

I don't know which one I'd call the better overall game when taking into account when they arrived. Ideally, FM7 will solve that issue, as it could be a clear winner. :P

FM4 had — and still has, really — an excellent selection of cars by the time the DLC ended. It was an inspired list, and it made it really hard to limit this article to only a dozen.

But, without being able to include open-wheel cars, it was limited in terms of outright variety versus FM6. And while a lot of cool tracks haven't been seen since then, you have to remember the utter abomination that the 'Ring was.

I don't know which one I'd call the better overall game when taking into account when they arrived. Ideally, FM7 will solve that issue, as it could be a clear winner. :P

Looking back I see it as a tradeoff:

• Forza Motorsport 4 had a lot of "city cars" (Chevrolet Spark, Smart ForTwo etc.) , oddballs and one-offs (Mazda Furai).
  • Forza Motorsport 6 has a lot more high-end content, racing cars and open-wheel machines.
The city cars were great for lower class racing, but there is an obvious appeal to driving a McLaren MP4/4 or the latest hypercar.

Easy objectives for the 959 starting tomorrow. Copied from the Forza forum.

April 21st-24th SHOW US WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH

#Forzathon Runnin' Late
Perform 10 Burnout Skills to earn 45,000 XP

#Forzathon Pork Chop
Perform 30 Lumberjack Skills in the WARTHOG to receive 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Driftworks
Get 3 Stars on 3 Drift Zones to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Morning Commute
Win a Championship to win the Porsche 959

33163457264_210aba9edf_c.jpg

Does anyone wanna help me put the Ferrari F40, Jaguar XJ220, Lotus Esprit, McLaren F1, and the 959 against each other in some drag races and other tests?

I've been dying to do that lol

I believe they're making them really easy on purpose so people don't complain.

Alas I don't have/want a Warthog so I won't receive 120,000cr. Oh well.

Back