Project CARS 2 Pre-Order Versions Include 1:12 McLaren, Exclusive Cars & More

We miss out here in NZ too. But I order digital copies anyway so most of the extras get missed out on.

Let's hope they learned a lesson from the fiasco that was the pCars 1 pre-order perks. Still, Season pass and Panoz Esperante GTR- got me pumped

i hope you have a friend in Europe to get it though.
But to be real, how many time we think " oh, ****ing Americans", why can't we poor Europeans get this or that, limited to them only. :P

$700!?! That is just insane!

So, for $230, you get all the stuff in the ultra edition except the signed poster, Mclaren 720S sketchbook, and the hat. So they're essentially charging $500 for a poster, a sketchbook and a hat? Who would be insane enough to buy that?

$700!?! That is just insane!

So, for $230, you get all the stuff in the ultra edition except the signed poster, Mclaren 720S sketchbook, and the hat. So they're essentially charging $500 for a poster, a sketchbook and a hat? Who would be insane enough to buy that?

The scale of the car is not the same. The ultra edition has a 1/12 scale model and the collector edition has a 1/43 one.

I think I'll just stick with the Steam license that I already have from WMD this time. (Last time I also purchased a collector's edition for PS4 in order to get the various books and participate in a league)

I would rather pre-order a Japanese collector's edition copy of "Your Name." anime movie ($125 including shipping and 4K Blu-ray!) than hundreds of dollars on the pCARS2 collector's edition set...because I can't get the latter here! Oh well. Still sticking on digital copy for my PC (maybe GeForce Now?).

I've never cared about collectors edition of any game, all I want is the game disc/download, and besides - you all know that those region exclusive cars will all be in the GOTY Edition in 18months or so after release....(maybe)

I want the 1:12 model but this is not a game I'm willing to Pre-Order.

Project CARS
(1) should serve as a lesson to everyone in why you shouldn't fall for hype; best wait for reviews and post-launch player impressions before deciding if it's a game worth playing.

I want the 1:12 model but this is not a game I'm willing to Pre-Order.

Project CARS
(1) should serve as a lesson to everyone in why you shouldn't fall for hype; best wait for reviews and post-launch player impressions before deciding if it's a game worth playing.
I'm buying it day 1, as I did pCARS (and never regretted it). Hope the game meets your expectations this time around.

Yeah, I bought project cars as the GOTY edition and whilst I would have missed out on the teething issues I also feel like I missed out on most of the experience. That is, as I was just starting out others were already looking to Assetto Corsa on console. This time I'm in from day 1.

I'm buying it day 1, as I did pCARS (and never regretted it). Hope the game meets your expectations this time around.
Hope so too.

I was initially excited for the first game, but once I started learning of all the bugs and awkward design decisions (I only owned an Xbox at the time) I backed away from it.

Car packs that you can only get if you pre-order the game...

Hmm... I wonder what they did with the last game...

Project-Cars-Limited-Edition-Beauty-Shot-ANZ.jpg

Car packs that you can only get if you pre-order the game...

Hmm... I wonder what they did with the last game...

Nowadays every bigger racing game have DLC, Season Passes, PreOrder Bonuses. This is the way gaming industry is going. ProjectCars 2 is not different. Plus side is that they can add demanded content after release like in PCars 1.

Back