355PP Lightweight K Cup

Mazda autozam az-1 '92 @ 285pp got me gold on rome with a 2 sec lead.
Have'nt had time to try the others but will post parts and set-up if anyone is strugling or wants it.

Finally won the Kart race using a Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX AVAN etc etc 97.
79hp, 355PP, 701kg, 20kg ballast, no turbo but everything else, against the little Midget truck.

And best lap was 48.6 with the Mira. Best lap with the Copen was around the 50 mark I think.

OH, and a 2D race car came up yesterday in the UCD so I bought it and tried it at Suzuka in the wet. Ha ha, couldn't even stay close to my Nissan GTR R35 TC ghost.
3 gears? Might be better on a dry track though. One day......

OH, and a 2D race car came up yesterday in the UCD so I bought it and tried it at Suzuka in the wet. Ha ha, couldn't even stay close to my Nissan GTR R35 TC ghost.
3 gears? Might be better on a dry track though. One day......

Careful with the triple posts. Even double posts are frowned upon here. Just choose your original post and edit it.

I bought it a while ago from the UCD and ran it along with the Ford Mark IV, the Ferrari 330 P4, and the Chevrolet z28 '59 around Eiger, all with Praiano's tuning. The 2D came out on top of them all.

I used the Suzuki Cappucino (EA21R) struggled at tokyo untilli realised its a power track, then i ballasted up 200Kg and stuck a low power turbo and adjusted gears then it was no problem pp355

I just did Rome. Too damn easy with the Honda BEAT Version Z ’93. I think any of the Beats will win all races easily, but I only have the first one down. Had first place before then end of lap 2.

I used the Suzuki Kei WORKS ’02 at 320pp for all 5 races, and won four easily, and the kart track on last lap.

I did notice that if a midget starts race in first place you dont get a lone car disappearing off into distance, so if you are finding any event tricky i suggest just keep entering until you get the midget in first.

Jonny

I did this as well, so far only on Rome. Great little car, even on comfort mediums & stock gearbox. It's also ideal for practicing no ABS driving, just set your brakes to 0/0, take off ABS & have fun!

Last edited:
Most difficult event ever... Won them all on the first try.
LOL...

I think I will have the same bad luck.

I race two, then copy the used car data and more into Excel. Now to day 747, be at day 750 when I finish winning these. I didn't buy a PS3 till December. I'm a bit behind some of you.

Most difficult event ever... Won them all on the first try.

This event is easier because each race takes longer to finish so the driver can have more of an impact on the race and has more clean overtaking opportunities. Take the recent Lamborghini challenge as an example of the opposite situation - the races are over very quickly so its hard to make up 12 positions without using 'applied overtaking' measures or driving like a bat out of hell!

Great Idea Jaywalker. With these low pp cars its a good chance to work on "all aids off".

So, what's the lowest pp someone has been able to win these. I could never get my reward over 8k. Anyone?

Won all the races with with two cars today, the Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept ’07 and the Honda BEAT Version F ’92, both with between 286PP and 296PP for all races, had to give the Kart track a couple of tries though, didn't make it with the Cappuccino in front...
Have to try other cars and lower PP this weekend :-)

(By the way, also won a Viper GTS for a 1000ticket while racing today, last was a Mugen S2000, guess I've been lucky with theese *biggrin*)

Looks like Frode41 is in the lead with the lowest PP so far.
I won a Cappuccino RM for some reason or other and it's a nice little car, easy to win races in including the Kart race however can't go very low (PP) with it.
But I'll try some cars to get to Frode41's PP's.

Great Idea Jaywalker. With these low pp cars its a good chance to work on "all aids off".

So, what's the lowest pp someone has been able to win these. I could never get my reward over 8k. Anyone?

Just like Johnnywombat, 320 PP on comfort mediums. I never tried going below that. With CS tyres, you can probably get around 300 PP. I'll try later... :)

This event is easier because each race takes longer to finish so the driver can have more of an impact on the race and has more clean overtaking opportunities. Take the recent Lamborghini challenge as an example of the opposite situation - the races are over very quickly so its hard to make up 12 positions without using 'applied overtaking' measures or driving like a bat out of hell!

I'd say the ease of the race greatly depends on whether the Cappuccino '95 appears at the front or not. Without it, it's a breeze. With it, and no aids, it is a challenge. The type of car you use and the track you are racing on also work to magnify or reduce the challenge.

I found Trial Mountain, in my Cappuccino '91, with the Cappuccino '95 out front quite a race. I stopped trying so I could check the UCD before the new cars disappeared, went back, and the Midget was there for a very easy win.

I found Trial Mountain, in my Cappuccino '91, with the Cappuccino '95 out front quite a race. I stopped trying so I could check the UCD before the new cars disappeared, went back, and the Midget was there for a very easy win.

Completely agree. I thought I am ok at trial mountain after that fiat expert seasonal but that cappuccino took my cappucino quite a few tries before I catch it. All aids off except abs 1. The rest was a breeze. Second in difficulty is kart track which needed 3 laps of 49 and 1 lap 48 to catch the rabbit at second try. Ofc concept did much better. After the eiger tt seasonal, I think Honda beat and Mira are probably the fastest k car for the same pp.

Guess what, guys, hee hee

I finish tokyo bay thank goodness i try keep fast on honda beat version 93 it is good and fast enough to beat cappuicuno (suzuki) near finish then i swever overtake first car then i got 1st to finish. YES YES

Im about ready to tackle the tokyo seasonal. I detuned my AZ1 to 330, but i gotta start to try something weaker lol. Im just scared about tokyo being a power track

Completely agree. I thought I am ok at trial mountain after that fiat expert seasonal but that cappuccino took my cappucino quite a few tries before I catch it. All aids off except abs 1. The rest was a breeze. Second in difficulty is kart track which needed 3 laps of 49 and 1 lap 48 to catch the rabbit at second try. Ofc concept did much better. After the eiger tt seasonal, I think Honda beat and Mira are probably the fastest k car for the same pp.

Nice. I used a silly-detuned, max-upgrade Cappuccino '95 RM at first and it won some events, but was too weak in horsepower and torque. Moved to a new (gold (first time I've ever painted a car gold)) Cappuccino '91 and it was better and enabled me to finish the series.

I'll come back to this and try it again perhaps with the Honda Beat and Mira then now that I've finished the AMG special event. I also need to work out better gearing for my Cappiccino '91.

Which Cappuccino did you use? -The '91 or '95?

This event was fun, that's for sure. I took someone's advice and picked up the Copa Active Top '02, added the low end turbo and comfort soft then had an evening of racing. Some courses took a few tries (had a good lead in Tokyo but some small yellow brat zipped up near the end going like a madman. I lost track of my shifting and he blew by me. Laughed about that for a while).
There was some griping about these races earlier but, as with the Lamborghini event, you have to learn each track again, just as the pros do. Besides, these cars may be Barbie cars but they're still going around a hundred (the ton) so it's closer to my reality than the high-end races are. My 2 cents.

Edit: You do have to reload some of the courses if you're up against a Cappuccino and one or two others. If, after one lap, the lead pack is bunched together, you stand a chance. If once car has zipped away, you probably won't win since it's only 3 laps (5 on the cart track).

Completed all 5 races with a Beat Version Z at 270pp

For Tokyo Bay, only managed to take first place at the very final corner. Got a 815k payout, which is pretty decent, considering I am at only 150% bonus.

I think this was probably the third easiest seasonal event ive done.
1st: Dream Car with minolta
2nd: Stars and Stripes with with Cadillac Cien concept '02

The RM Cappuccino is sexy looking, I also like the fact that it bears more sponsor decals than most race modded cars.

He and TC Roadster, are one of the few where the panel clocks functional properly, except for RPM and speed! Details well done! I love this little car

images.jpg

Huh, I didn't know about Gullwing doors! Anyway, the challenge was very easy but quite fun, as the Mazda is suprisingly tail happy. Only for the karting track I needed to stiffen and lower the suspension in order to beat Cappucino.

Ofc concept at Rome with srf. Detuned to 280 pp. 1:44 per lap
Just saw someone with 270 pp. amazing.

The Tokyo Bay race is a HUGE pain in the tailpipe!!! I'm losing to 1st place by 12 freaking seconds! The lead car is a Cappuccino. I don't want to stoop down to its level and use one. My Diahatsu did great with the other 4 races with full weight to get a PP bonus. I'm getting killed on this fresking kart track :(

The Tokyo Bay race is a HUGE pain in the tailpipe!!! I'm losing to 1st place by 12 freaking seconds! The lead car is a Cappuccino. I don't want to stoop down to its level and use one. My Diahatsu did great with the other 4 races with full weight to get a PP bonus. I'm getting killed on this fresking kart track :(

Reload until you do not get the Cappuccino or Midget II, I ran my '91 Cappucino at 275PP and won 858,048 Credits

34890031.jpg

CCR_BR2
He and TC Roadster, are one of the few where the panel clocks functional properly, except for RPM and speed! Details well done! I love this little car

The rm cappu also has some of the most functional side view mirrors. Theyre hood mounted so theyre easy to see in cockpit view

Back