355PP Lightweight K Cup

I've been trying the Tokyo Bay race for hours in five different cars and the closest I can get is maybe 3 seconds behind. I've tried the Cappucino, Copen, Beat, ALTO WORKS... damn near everything and I still can't get below a 50sec per lap time.

Am I the only one who struggles with these events (K Cup ones)?

Blze001
I've been trying the Tokyo Bay race for hours in five different cars and the closest I can get is maybe 3 seconds behind. I've tried the Cappucino, Copen, Beat, ALTO WORKS... damn near everything and I still can't get below a 50sec per lap time.

Am I the only one who struggles with these events (K Cup ones)?

It is a pretty tough race. I won it with a maxed out Cappuccino and that was a last corner win. Use srf if you are really stuck and lower the top speed on transmission too.

I've tried a stock Kei Works '02 was pitifully 10th, minimally souped up managed 7th...had better luck with a Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R with a 4th stock, and two 2nd's minimally souped up.

Is there any point going for the performance booster?

How do people win with a low PP, when the speed of the car is like 60bph and is kinda slow?

Ive been racing on the Tokyo Kart track and i can get my Cap '93 to about 330PP and get in the top 3.

What tune do people use to successfully win?

Edit: I got 258,635 with a 170% bonus and a Performance Difference Adjustment of 140,043 at 71BHP - 900kg - 300PP (3rd place)

Last edited:
I used a 92 Honda beat max pp ,final drive max , speed min . 94bhp 760kg std diff ht adj sports sup
camber 2.0/1.5 Ht -5 & -4 rest default Brakes 6&6
Ozi

Last edited:
Back