‘Never Before Seen’ Version of GT Sport at 2017 Nürburgring 24 Hours This Weekend

So they may show their big guns on the events but not early in the closed beta ?
This kind of teasing is like injecting a torture poison for a painful experience of patience before raising the curtain.
Let's see if the roses will be given or tomatos.
PD ... I'm about to cry of patience :(
In about 7 months it'll be about 4 years since GT6 :(

Showing off a more recent build is becoming a marketingtool as well? I simply can't wrap my head around their logic. I wonder at what stage we actually are: promoting or damage control?
It seems like a bit of both imo,it's becoming clear to me looking at project cars 2,i can't help the thought that what pc 2 is offering in their package that's what i expected gt sport to be and it isn't, this is damage control to a certain degree for sure!!!

DAqmvbpXsAA_Vht.jpg:large

gr.1 is playable

I will be buying GTSport first day to play on my 65" 4K Bravia, but for the first time in many many years I will also be buying another "large scale" console racing title to along with it and that is Project Cars 2. Although a bit of the authenticity is lost on the phony brands in PC2 (I know it looks like Blancpain partnering may actually be a thing though), the sound, lighting, and dynamic time and weather have made me a believer. Onward through the fog.

I will be buying GTSport first day to play on my 65" 4K Bravia, but for the first time in many many years I will also be buying another "large scale" console racing title to along with it and that is Project Cars 2. Although a bit of the authenticity is lost on the phony brands in PC2 (I know it looks like Blancpain partnering may actually be a thing though), the sound, lighting, and dynamic time and weather have made me a believer. Onward through the fog.

What phony brands that are CONFIRMED for Pcars2? I think you are mixing this up with GTS

They may not be confirmed yet, but they were in PC1 so it's very likely they'll return for PC2.
I can see this is going nowhere, it doesn't matter many times I highlight my point you are just going to dance all around it.

have a good day, nothing to see here

Back