Ferrari 70th Anniversary Car Pack - Now Available on PC

My vote is going to the 575 GTC, love that car!

c24724bab522e455c395d070ea2b1175.jpg

Edit: Hasn't the director of the game said he didn't like the Enzo? Nevertheless he put the option for people to vote on it? Interesting...

Last edited:
Edit:

My vote goes for the 90s Ferrari 641 - 1991 F1. Great era of Formula One cars, and that engine screaming sound, epic. Thank you Kunos and Marco for this opportunity. As being a Assetto Corsa player, and fan, this is great:tup::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The 360 Modena was also listed in the poll, wasn't it? Anyway, it doesn't really matter until Kunos gets the poll back online.

As a huge fan of this game and an xbox player its hard to get excited about this content. I understand why it has taken Kunos so long but man, by the time I see these cars in my game Pcars 2 will no doubt be out.

I love AC, I hope they can eventully get the support to go toe to toe with these other titles.

I think the most probable winners are going to be the f12 TdF, the Enzo or the F50, because they're the most popular cars from that list. I like these cars, but they've already appeared in modern games. Last and only time I played with the 575 GTC was on PS2 (Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli), so I can only hope it wins the poll.

In my driving sim, at least every anniversary Ferrari, ie. GTO, F40 and 50, Enzo, ... along with their Porsche counterparts, would be made available by end of production. Ferrari and Porsche racers would be in the mix too.

It makes no sense to me to offer stand alones in classes by themselves.

That said... I haven't done and not planning on doing AC... but l'd like to see the 333sp AND the Porsche Kremer and Mazda Kudzu to accompany it. Ninety-five was a great year for IMSA.

Last edited:
I think the most probable winners are going to be the f12 TdF, the Enzo or the F50, because they're the most popular cars from that list. I like these cars, but they've already appeared in modern games. Last and only time I played with the 575 GTC was on PS2 (Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli), so I can only hope it wins the poll.
This depends on who votes. The players who like to race seriously, or the players who like short races and just driving. The latter will surely vote for the ones you've pointed out, the former will surely vote for something that has competition currently in game. There are too many I want in game so my vote is most likely going to this car.
Ferrari_F333-SP_STRADA_tablet_xMAM6658_942851.jpg

Though considering how Kunos do F1 cars, this would be awesome.
66bd143857fe0829e5b079ac6bf95d50.jpg

Really tough call.

I suppose the article has a typo. Wiki says there were two 90's cars called 412, one called T1 and the other T2. Also the only T4 is the 312. So which one is it?
It's an error from the original source I.e Kunos.

This depends on who votes. The players who like to race seriously, or the players who like short races and just driving. The latter will surely vote for the ones you've pointed out, the former will surely vote for something that has competition currently in game.
I think my car has no competition in the game at the moment, so I fall in the category "players who are passionate about a specific car". :lol:

I think my car has no competition in the game at the moment, so I fall in the category "players who are passionate about a specific car". :lol:
Personally I hope the Enzo, the TDF, the 458 Challenge, or any of the F1 cars ( not including the 91 model) doesn't top the poll. Not that I don't like them, but I feel they won't offer a massively different experience from cars currently available or the 6 Ferraris already chosen. I'll be happy with any of the others winning.

If they start doing Italian manufacturer packs, here's hoping for a similarly well spread Alfa Romeo pack :)

312P would get my vote, V12 making 450bhp at nearly 11,000rpm in a slippery body like that? Yes please!

Ofcourse it should be F50. I mean, how many racing game have this car? (Except NFS2). This is such a rare and exclusive car and to have possibility for a spin in a game would be really awesome

YZF
Ofcourse it should be F50. I mean, how many racing game have this car? (Except NFS2). This is such a rare and exclusive car and to have possibility for a spin in a game would be really awesome
Driveclub and all XOne's Forzas have the F50, iirc.

Personally I hope the Enzo, the TDF, the 458 Challenge, or any of the F1 cars ( not including the 91 model) doesn't top the poll. Not that I don't like them, but I feel they won't offer a massively different experience from cars currently available or the 6 Ferraris already chosen. I'll be happy with any of the others winning.

Agree. :sly:

YZF

Disagree. :P The F50 is probably my least wanted of all the options, I'd drive it once and then it would collect dust in my garage along with the LaFerrari, P1, and 918.

I'm torn between a few:
  • F50 because from all modern accounts, it's a peach to drive. Not as scary as the Enzo, not as turbo-laggy as the F40.
  • 360 Challenge Stradale because it's my favourite modern V8 Ferrari. That sound...
  • 512M for 917 competition.
  • 575 GTC is a maybe, but it doesn't have the pedigree of the Prodrive-fettled 550 GTS.
  • 550 road car, because it's always overlooked for the 575 in most titles that generation appears in. Such a class act, this one.

I'd love the F50 as well, because:
  • Road car;
  • Naturally aspirated V12;
  • Manual transmission.

Disagree. :P The F50 is probably my least wanted of all the options, I'd drive it once and then it would collect dust in my garage along with the LaFerrari, P1, and 918.
Disagree. :P

Having half the HP of those cars and being quite older, the experience should be a much more and enjoyable one (i.e. pure and raw, but controllable).

=

Disagree. :P

Having half the HP of those cars and being quite older, the experience should be a much more and enjoyable one (i.e. pure and raw, but controllable).

Regardless, I'm quite sure I would not enjoy it much, especially if I had to look at it. :yuck: Good thing we don't all have to share the same opinions! :D If it was that or nothing, I'd gladly take it, but with so many other great options to choose from I really hope it's not the one that makes the cut.

Back