24h of Nurburgring Layout Gameplay

Did anyone else notice the steward waving a green flag after the crash at Hocheichen - this probably means other stewards waved yellow flags before the crash.
Could this mean other flags (blue, black and white, black flags, etc...) are also being introduced in Gran Turismo finally?
As for the turn signals, it would make a lot more sense if the AI used this while being waved blue flags...

All things considered after playing GT6 and watching a handfull of GTS A.I. race videos, I honestly believe the A.I. will be a let down. Another reason why I'm not too disappointed by the absence of a career mode. No, the only real challenge you will get in GTS is from the licenses, mission challenges, mini games and of course online racing. It has been stated somewhere by PD officials that GTS will focus more on racing; I thin that is a great decision, and hopefully when they improve things with A.I. in the near future we will get career modes in later instalments.

I cant help seeing GTS for what it seems like-although a fully fledged title-as a testing ground for a new approach.

That is in my IMHO.

Looks great and sounds nice. But there are too many omissions for me to be worth my hard earned mulla. Only knowing that this is NOT the last GT in Kaz's self-denying future gives me some solis. Here's to knowing that there IS a future for Gran Turismo after Sport. Hope my Forza friends are still there ;)

Last edited:
Still again the weak point is the AI level, sad :(

I hope PD introduce a harder setting, or hardcore or alien mode or whatever in other to big battles in GROUP against the AI, and not so much easy to pass in braking and by slipstream behind the other cars. Pcars 1 and Assetto are very enjoyable thanks to the AI difficulty, not starting 11 and chasing the one who scaped at the beggining ...

Last edited:
Is it me, or does the sound in the video sound like it's captured externally and not direct capture from the audio source?
I swear I can hear that clattering sound of a geared wheel, like a logitech! :odd:

Why? Just why for **** sake polyphony digital in 15 years can't make camera views like in other NORMAL racing games??
Why we can't have a normal hood camera and not rooftop and a normal cockpit camera with a better view?
The camera optioms is killing all the expectations for this game!

Why? Just why for **** sake polyphony digital in 15 years can't make camera views like in other NORMAL racing games??
Why we can't have a normal hood camera and not rooftop and a normal cockpit camera with a better view?
The camera optioms is killing all the expectations for this game!

What is a "normal cockpit camera with a better view"?

During the beta Polyphony updated the game including an adjustable internal view, both in position and zoom, and included 3 types of chase view, more or less close to the car and with sliders to adjust the tracking axle and glide level (so that the camera follows the car or lets you see the side when making curves)

What is a "normal cockpit camera with a better view"?

During the beta Polyphony updated the game including an adjustable internal view, both in position and zoom, and included 3 types of chase view, more or less close to the car and with sliders to adjust the tracking axle and glide level (so that the camera follows the car or lets you see the side when making curves)

That's what I call normal cockpit view, because I already have a wheel in front of me, I don't need to see whe ingame wheel.

FM7.jpg

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150429055346.jpg~original

DRIVECLUBtrade_20150429041351.jpg~original

maxresdefault.jpg

Back