GT Sport Gets Limited Edition DualShock 4 Bundle

EB Games Australia has the GT Sport DS4 controller for stand alone purchase. It's been up since the console anoucment.

Many were wondering if Sony would release the exclusive variant outside of the console bundle and the listing confirms this is the case.

Don't mean to spoil the fun, but this had already been confirmed on the 22nd of August in the original EU Blog post.

lt0bradaNvLIX63CmNoCsQ7Kg0rw-9_SGADNeM4aB7SCoqzRwr8LjLNL8E0uTf7tJWLAYQaexitmz4k=w1364-h678

The information is there, although not very clear I have to admit. If the stand alone version doesn't get a UK release, guess I'll be buying the game twice then!

i1pDUzeI0CRU2z.jpg

I posted this first on Sunday evening :( It's been happening a lot recently where I make a tip but not credited for it...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...turismo-sport-ps4.358416/page-5#post-11945191

Either way It's great to see this is now highlighted for everyone to see as in the UK/EU it's the only sign we've all seen of It popping up to Pre Order and for a very good price too!
Sorry about that, Mark. 👍 Must have missed your post. :(

@Deko Wolf-GTPT - since nothing came for a while since that post, I think minds started to wander. Good to finally see this bundle listed on a website.

Last edited:
Same price as a regular DS4, isn't it?

Same RRP - although it's cheaper than that in a lot of places - but really I mean it's pricey in comparison to the ShopTo bundle from the above article, which at £75 is quite a bit better than buying the game and controller separately (£45 each).

Which is what I was tempted to do, with Amazon's £50 steelbook edition.........and now I'm furiously trying to justify to myself why it's worth spending an extra £20, pretty much just for a fancy case. :lol:

Back