• 23 comments

35mm

~
Premium
Portugal
Leiria
jpfctf
jpfctf
This whole Scapes thing, it's so clever and well implemented. I'm truly amazed.

EDIT: all the shots here are untouched, straight out of the game and without any post-processing.

Some quick stuff from very late last night:

Last edited:
Lovely work, @35mm. My favourite shots are #1 (due to the depth of field and lighting) and #4 (the set mood, colour balance and reflections make it stand out quite drastically). Keep it going. 👍

NP
Great job on the toning in your latest shots, @35mm! My personal favourite has to be the second shot. Love the composition and lighting! 👍
Really appreciate the input. 👍

I'll grab the opportunity to add that I plan to keep all the shots here untouched, straight out of the game and without any post-processing.

The first two shots look impressively realistic to me, while the third one could be used for an actual advertisement. They're all fantastic, really. 👍

I really like the way you make the cars stand out on their own while at the same time going hand in hand with the individual backgrounds. Great work! 👍

38658538455_ab8285e6a8_c.jpg

The first shot reminds me of one that I'm probably going to release soon (hint, hint) since it's at the same location, which allows for a nice sense of motion. What I like most about the second shot is the depth of field, lighting and texture of the ground. Keep up the great work! 👍

NP
The first shot reminds me of one that I'm probably going to release soon (hint, hint) since it's at the same location, which allows for a nice sense of motion. What I like most about the second shot is the depth of field, lighting and texture of the ground. Keep up the great work! 👍
Thanks for keeping coming back. 👍

There's some lovely shots you've posted here. My favorites would be the Aston shot in the previous set, the Lexus shot also in the previous set (due to the nice bokeh), the Huracan shot (the whites blend nicely together, it gives the picture a clean and polished look), and shot #2 in your latest set (nice composition and background blur). I look forward to seeing more from you :cheers:

There's some lovely shots you've posted here. My favorites would be the Aston shot in the previous set, the Lexus shot also in the previous set (due to the nice bokeh), the Huracan shot (the whites blend nicely together, it gives the picture a clean and polished look), and shot #2 in your latest set (nice composition and background blur). I look forward to seeing more from you :cheers:
Thank you. Appreciate the input. 👍

Great set of photos, @35mm! While all of them have a realistic look to them and fantastic lighting, I have to say that both the toning and road texture make the first shot stand out from the rest. Really love all of them composition-wise. 👍

Back