Content Leak Reveals New Porsches for Project CARS 2

Not a bad list, can't really complain about any cars that are there.

I am sad that there's no CTR Yellowbird anymore, or some sort of 911 Turbo from the 80s. First timely a long time I've played a game that doesn't have the Yellowbird - I need to find a new beast to lap the ring with when I'm bored with other aspects of the game.

No RSR. How disappointing.

It was found elsewhere, check the upcoming DLC forum thread on the official forums. Toyota TS050 and Audi R18 e-Tron also incoming (so we have all three 2016 LMP1-H cars!) and a whole list of Ferrari cars as well.

I feel a bit sad SMS their thunder got stolen by the leak. On the other hand, they get publicity now as well and the Porsche’s and Ferrari’s found look awesome!

Currently waiting a bit on the first patch to fix the fluctuating AI difficulty / cold tyre Ginetta fix. After that going to restart with career mode.

I feel a bit sad SMS their thunder got stolen by the leak. On the other hand, they get publicity now as well and the Porsche’s and Ferrari’s found look awesome!

You can always rely on Alxander to leak stuff.... :banghead:

Looks like the 961 is on it's own for class-based racing. Hopefully more Group B rally cars are included in the Fun pack or whatever that is.

Overall it's a pretty boring pack. You see this exact same DLC in every new racing game nowadays. It feels like you're paying extra for the same thing in every game.

If it was GT Sport that these cars were coming to, I guarantee you people would be hysterical with joy, having heart attacks etc.

This'd be a 5 or 6 page thread by now :lol:
Or maybe a 50 or 60 page thread full of "why GT Sport is bad" instead followed by a massive amount of whining.
sarcasm

Cool list. I still hope the 911 RSR makes it into the game in some pack in the future though. I also like that the roof is off on the Carrera GT but also wish they’d give the option to race with it on or off for it and other cars like the Zonda, Corvette, and 918. But just a thought though.

Why so much drama over the 2017 RSR? The car is super boring in AC and has been quite underwhelming in both WEC and IMSA.

This is the first season for that car, it will be improved in the next few years, the start is decent IMO. Oh, and that sound? I heard it myself this year at the Nürburgring and it sounds insane, better then anything else in the WEC.

I really just want a Cup Car so we can race the 911 GT3 in a single-make class in a multi-class race.
I liked in Pcars 1 how we had the Rufgt3 series , I was hoping that with Porsche coming to Pcars2 that we would have it in one of the tiers , I was quite surprised we didn't get it. Does anyone know why not ?

Back