How To Earn Credits and XP Fast in Forza Motorsport 7

You really have to do the crap out of this method to get all the cars and tons of money. I did it quite a bit, and only have 310 cars or so. I do have a majority of the legendary cars though, and am driver level 510 or so. I’m going to get the rest of the cars as I play the game normally , I’m Rammed out.

The other “glitch”, where you cause the game to freeze, that’s the one that needs fixed ASAP. That’s how people are getting hundreds of millions of credits and all the cars in no time. That’s the one that’s going to ruin the auction house.

Now that everyone knows about it, they'll patch it out... :banghead:
In my view the Ram Runner FE earning 7500 XP on Test Track Airfield is like a special ability. Sure a few non VIP members will moan. But in the end, they chose to pass on the VIP membership. Now will Turn 10 do something. Personally, I feel they should keep the 7500 XP. And then learn from their mistake.

Or better yet. They could reduce the XP by half, while adding a system in the background, that gives more XP on every track. Still do I think the VIP system will be redesigned. Well going by how things have gone so far, my answer is no.

I just won the airfield suit from doing it that way,fitting I thought.:lol: ( I only took it cause I couldn't afford the Renault F1 car.:()

I just won the airfield suit from doing it that way,fitting I thought.:lol: ( I only took it cause I couldn't afford the Renault F1 car.:()
Just so you know you can press B to skip the reward and it will be moved to your rewards section so you can still buy the car later when you have the money and will still get the discount.

The sooner the better. The AH is already ruined and it hasn't even opened yet.
The economy is already screwed and the game’s not even been out a week yet. This farming method is efficient but there are some serious Rewards glitches out there, which people are starting to farm all the way up to a 700 car count.

I don’t know what Turn 10 can do about this, in addition to patching the Rewards glitch they may have to drain peoples’ CR totals so that nobody has more than... 5,000,000 or something. Nick from AR12 already has 64,000,000+ for example..

I don’t know what Turn 10 can do about this, in addition to patching the Rewards glitch they may have to drain peoples’ CR totals so that nobody has more than... 5,000,000 or something. Nick from AR12 already has 64,000,000+ for example..

I don't think there is anything they can do as even if they do a credit reset the people that have done the hell out of this exploit will still have the cars.

I'm guessing the AH will be like FH3 where the only that will sell is FE or Forzathon cars.

At least These exploits are limited to single player so they really don't affect my gameplay outside the AH.

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Kyle Patrick (@SlipZtrEm) on October 5th, 2017 in the Forza Motorsport 7 category.

I’m sorry but can’t you just play the game. I don’t want to sit around a start line for 30 secs lol whatever. I would choose the ram, bump up difficulty and do 50 laps test track. Might try that tonight. Also can’t wait for VIP changes to happen.

The economy is already screwed and the game’s not even been out a week yet. This farming method is efficient but there are some serious Rewards glitches out there, which people are starting to farm all the way up to a 700 car count.

The last time I saw a serious credit glitch where people had gotten millions from it. T10 isolated their accounts and invalidated the game under that profile forcing those users to restart the game from the beginning, loosing all cars, xp and credits. It will be easy for them to tell from a users stats if they have been using an exploit as the miles and hours driven will not come close to accounting for the credits and/or garage value. At least two friends of mine had their game invalidated in the past and had to restart to proceed. Until restart they could not access any online features of the game.

I have no problem with this since you're playing within the rules of the game. You're just grinding away.

Glitches where people are trying to force their systems to crash to exploit a fault in the programming - and that's a different thing altogether.

At least two friends of mine had their game invalidated in the past and had to restart to proceed. Until restart they could not access any online features of the game.
Was that permanent or not? I hope that was temporary...

Similar exploits like this occur in the older titles to an extent.

The sooner the better. The AH is already ruined and it hasn't even opened yet.

That’s what I was afraid of. Now my game (disc) won’t even launch. So now I can’t even start the game to play it. I don’t know what’s goin on.

Last edited:
Was that permanent or not? I hope that was temporary...
Similar exploits like this occur in the older titles to an extent.

I can't say for sure, as far as they were concerned it was permanent. They had to delete their save game files and start over. Maybe if they would have waited a year or two they might have been able to use them don't know.

There were a lot of people who had the same thing happen just happens that I was racing with two of them regularly so more familiar with their cases.
Basically they had used a glitch a little to much and got burned. Not everyone who used the glitch got burned but those who got 10s of millions of credits from it lost everything.

There was a trans glitch in FM3 that when this one car was set to auto and the gear high it would do far more speed than it should. I couldn't resist taking it out on the track to see what kind of laptime it would turn. Later T10 deleted not only those times off the leaderboard but every time I had ever posted. At the point when they deleted them I had just finished posting a time in every class on every track in the game and had made it up to top 50 overall. I can't even begin to tell you how long it took to post good times on every track in every class but needless to say it took a while and just like that all gone.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure they've thought that one through... Still, I can drive to my heart's content, for free, in free play anyway.

This really helped me get a few cars I really wanted, which would have taken a long time to get due to me playing on PC with keyboard with an injured finger.

A mod of the official FM forum (Dragnet) said, before closing a thread about the "glitch", that T10 will fix it.
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst106622p2_Will-they-fix-these-credit-glitch.aspx

So we better hurry...and I hope they won't reverse anything.
I don’t think they will do squat about the Ram Runner issue, they will fix it but won’t take anyone’s stuff. That ones pretty much on them, pretty much a brain fart. To me, that should of been obvious, way more obvious then the drift “glitch” in FM3. (Which they didn’t ban anyone or take anyone’s stuff on that one either, because again that was fair game and within the rules. If they are going to add crazy bonuses to vehicles, it’s on them to make sure that something can’t be spammed over and over to make a bunch of money/exp).

The causing the game to intentionally crash “glitch”, that one may get some people’s stuff taken away, I don’t know. It will be easy for them to tell too, because of the amount of money and cars they have, compared to the level they are and races they have done.

This doesn't seem to work for me after double checking twice, so has it been patched already perhaps?...

*scratch that, it was because I was using the ''rented'' version and not the one in my own garage* :D

Last edited:
Not so fast as I think - 2 minutes per level, 30 levels per hour with little breaks.
So, it can be achieved about 30 gift/discounted cars or 30 costumes or 1,5 milllion credits per hour.
Playing on XOne, may be on PC is faster

A mod of the official FM forum (Dragnet) said, before closing a thread about the "glitch", that T10 will fix it.
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst106622p2_Will-they-fix-these-credit-glitch.aspx

So we better hurry...and I hope they won't reverse anything.
That's a typical Dragnet post to find a way to close a thread in 5 words or less.

He's not wrong, Turn 10 will do something. But don't take that post as confirmation as it is largely based on patterns from previous titles, where farming methods were dealt with in updates or hotfixes.

Also, ForzaMotorsport.net forum moderators are not Turn 10 staff, they're unpaid volunteers. If you don't see "Turn 10 Staff" under their profile card they don't work for Turn 10, period*.

*Some Turn 10 staff do lurk the official forums but don't display their Turn 10 status publicly as they're not part of the community or customer support team.

The Camaro ZL1 FE gives 15k for a 1 lap race at Road Atlanta, plus 40% credits.
You can make 25k in a lap.

Also, why are people willing to do this? I understand wanting everything, but sitting for 20 hours using an exploit, just to not have to play the game?

Imagine if you just played for fun for 20 hours.
I got level 50ish and tier 6 in 18 hours time (FM turned on) and only 9 hours of driving.

To each their own, but objectively, what an incredible spectacular waste of life and time.

Back