Here's How GT Sport's Demo Will Give You a Head Start

The only thing I hope is that the full game allows proper offline saving of the game so that one can have access to the gained content when servers are in maintenance or the inet is offline!

Confirmed: You Can Transfer up to $1MM Credits
I too noticed this in the demo information on the PS4. The dollar sign confused me a bit. Haven't Polyphony always used credits as the in-game currency?

Wondering if this is something new to be refered to as dollars or dollar credits or something.

I too noticed this in the demo information on the PS4. The dollar sign confused me a bit. Haven't Polyphony always used credits as the in-game currency?

Wondering if this is something new to be refered to as dollars or dollar credits or something.
hmmmm

Credits have a somewhat direct correlation (1:1 ratio) to dollars (and later on to euros).

In Asia the ratio is higher because PD uses the Yen as a base. Probably in Japan they will be able to transfer more than 1.000.000 credits - I'd guess 100.000.000 Cr.

i think its obvious
The only thing I hope is that the full game allows proper offline saving of the game so that one can have access to the gained content when servers are in maintenance or the inet is offline!
You haven't played always online games have you? You cannot save offline. The warning in the demo when it loads says so. Specifically. No online title I play allows any kind of offline save. At. All. Why do you think the last Need For Speed got so much stick for requiring an always on connection? Why do you think the dev's of the new one were so very quick to point out no compulsory online requirement for the new one?

As the warning says. No online means Arcade Mode and NO SAVE.

You haven't played always online games have you? You cannot save offline. The warning in the demo when it loads says so. Specifically. No online title I play allows any kind of offline save. At. All. Why do you think the last Need For Speed got so much stick for requiring an always on connection? Why do you think the dev's of the new one were so very quick to point out no compulsory online requirement for the new one?

As the warning says. No online means Arcade Mode and NO SAVE.
What ? so we can't save ofline??

The Sony Play Store says " up to 8 Cars can be transmitted " Sorry it's in German .

Sport.JPG

Wasn't it also confirmed in the blog for the game? The reasoning given that they had to be fair to all players?
Not as far as I'm aware. It certainly said that being online was a requirement for "the majority of functionality" (for the stated reason of "fair racing for all"), which included keeping driver ratings, progress and 'car availability' updated - but nothing about being unable to save the game when offline.

It may come to pass that you will need to be online to save the game, and the demo certainly seems to represent the finished game less a few items of content and structure, but for now all we know is that the demo requires it.

Are you sure?
Yes, I'm absolutely sure that in the demo you have to be online to save.

Just as I'm sure you just made another absolutely thoughtless double-post.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm absolutely sure that in the demo you have to be online to save.

Just as I'm sure you just made another absolutely thoughtless double-post.
Your right but some times alerts pop up when im replying to someone already & because im using a phone i can't check them whille doing that so im forced to double post

Your right but some times alerts pop up when im replying to someone already & because im using a phone i can't check them whille doing that so im forced to double post
No you are not. You can hit reply. Copy the text in the reply box and then edit your existing post to include the new reply. Simples.

Is this demo a separate entity from the closed beta? Just want to delete the beta if it is, since its not playable anymore.

And that fuel usage and tyre wear can be selected also

this makes no sense releasing a demo so you can’t play it 2 days early for ps plus members and except watching random cars

Are you saying you must be a PS plus member to play the arcade mode? This might explain why I can't even access that part of the demo

this makes no sense releasing a demo so you can’t play it 2 days early for ps plus members and except watching random cars

It helps to spread the load on servers of people downloading. It also means that people can be ready to play as soon as the game servers get switched on. I don't see an issue really.

Latest Posts

Back